Account recovery

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by koko_ss_90, Nov 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. koko_ss_90

koko_ss_90 User

Hello!
    Please help me.
    I have another account but I forgot the nickname so I can't sign in.
    My email is risingcities@abv.bg but when I try to write it down in the form to recover my nickname it says that it send me an email but I never received any email .. I try from 1 week now and nothing happens, there is no recovery email in my inbox.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

koko_ss_90 We are sorry but this is above our abilities. The only possible solution would be to submit a support ticket.

A few randomn thoughts:
    • Did you create your account under a different e-mail account
    • Have you tried variations on the nickname you used
    • Has it been a long time since you last accessed this account
    These are only thoughts and are not solutions to your problem. Please submit a support ticket for additional help.

3. koko_ss_90

koko_ss_90 User

How to submit a support ticket ?

4. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello koko_ss_90, you can contact support from login page .. here is the link https://www.risingcities.com/?action=externalSupport
    or directly from game. I think the best solution will be to click on the link I gave you and fill all necessary informations there and send it. Support will try to help you.

Nice evening
    Danda