All Cineplex problems

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by tassie-devil, Jan 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Milan171

Milan171 User

The fact that Cineplex is decorated, of course everyone knows. It is a idea is great, but the developers it unfortunately didn't think to the smallest detail.

2. Hallo
    Ik wil even doorgeven dat dit niet meer leuk is.
    jullie hebben de Bios aan geschaft in het spel, en dan moet het ook werken ook.
    Jullie willen wel het geld van ons verdienen, en dan kunnen jullie zich niet
    zomaar afmaken van: wij kunnen er niets aan doen.
    Alles bij alles heb ik wel al ongeveer 2 maanden geen bios filmpjes meer.
    Dit vind ik dus echt geen service naar de spelers toe.
    hij doet het nu al anderhalve maand helemaal niet meer, geen video's helaas
    probeer het opnieuw.
    Ik speelde jullie spel heel graag, maar als dit zo blijft, is het voor mij einde
    verhaal en speel ik dit spel niet meer, en ik weet zeker dat dit heel veel spelers
    irriteerd.
    Dan hadden jullie die bios niet moeten activeren op het spel.
    ook vermelden jullie nergens niets, en laten ons gewoon aan het lot over.
    Dit is een reactie van een zeer geirriteerde speler.
    E Driessen

Hey
    I want to tell you that this is no longer fun.
    You've bought the Bios in the game, and then it has to work too.
    You want to earn the money from us, and you can not
    Just finish off: we can not do anything about it.
    All in all I have no more movies for more than 2 months.
    So I do not really think so much about the service to the players.
    He's been doing it for a month and a half no more, no videos unfortunately
    try again.
    I really liked playing your game, but if this stays so, it's up to me
    Story and I do not play this game anymore, and I'm sure this is a lot of players
    Annoyed.
    Then you should not activate those bios at the game.
    Neither do you mention anything, and just let us get lost.
    This is a reaction from a very annoyed player.
    E Driessen

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

As has been stated before. The cineplex the content and rewards are controled by the interests providing the ad. Certain areas have unlimited number of ads (appearance) and others have none. It all depends on the vendors choice of where they want their ads to be displayed. We here at RC have no control over the selection or duration of the advertisements. We are a conduit for the vendors.

We are sadden that you feel this way. We the forum team try very hard to keep in touch with all players.

tassie-devil likes this.
  4. I get all months no more reward, also I get no videos to see more, bios demolished pc rebooted, and bios rebuilt, no result, I live in holland.

5. s.c.lynx

As the stated before it is up to the vendor when and where the adds are run. We do not have access to this information. All anyone can do is keep trying to run ads. Good luck.

6. Bonjour,
    Cela fait au moins 6 mois que je n'ai plus de vidéo au Ciné.

7. s.c.lynx

leromejob403 - All postings in the forum must be in English, with the exception of the foreign language sections. There only in the appropriate language. We do not have the staff to handle the volume when we have to translate all of the postings.

If my school french is right you have not had a video in six months. That can happen the vendors select the region where there ads will run. We have no control on that.

Leromejob403 - Toutes les publications du forum doivent être en anglais, à l'exception des sections de langue étrangère. Il n'y a que dans la langue appropriée. Nous n'avons pas le personnel pour gérer le volume lorsque nous devons traduire toutes les publications.

Si mon école française a raison, vous n'avez pas eu de vidéo en six mois. Cela peut arriver que les fournisseurs choisissent la région où les annonces seront diffusées. Nous n'avons aucun contrôle à ce sujet.

8. Thank you

9. Boa noite, estou com problemas para acessar o jogo desde o dia 03/08/2017 o jogo não carrega, fica na tela após colocar login e senha e não entra, fica carregando e nada, preciso de ajuda urgente. alguém pode ajudar?

10. Please redo your post in English then we will be able to help you with any issues you may be experiencing

11. kawaiguy

kawaiguy User

Does not work! Does not load...hasn't for ages!

12. s.c.lynx

Have you tried moving it into storage and bringing it back on to the game board. If that does not work try bulldozing the cineplex and rebuilding it. This some times works

13. MICRO10

MICRO10 User

I have not seen movies in the movies for a couple of months.
    MICRO10 ID 1249470

New I hope they understand me. Excuse my bad English.
    MICRO10 ID 1249470

Last edited by moderator: Sep 15, 2017
  14. KliktaxCZE

KliktaxCZE User

First off - What browser are you using ? Have you tried it on all other browsers ?
    If you have active AdBlock, when you're playing the game, then turn it off.
    Also you should clean the cache of the browser and cookies data. It may help.

If any of these won't work, then try some advices, that moderators have posted.

15. s.c.lynx

KliktaxCZE - Thank you for the sound advice.

Micro10 - We as moderators have no control over the availability of movies in the cineplex. The ads are controled by the vendors not us at BP. They may select not to run ads in a particular area it depends on the advertisers marketing plan.

16. MICRO10

MICRO10 User

Ok. Thank you

17. 000suchan

000suchan User

Why i can`t se language polen ?

18. Dmytro

Dmytro User

Hello. Player ddd73, ID 3329860 does not load the game.

19. s.c.lynx

Dmytro - This is the wrong place to post this. You should have started a new thread with your individual issue. We have gone into your game and reset your resources. We are able to now access your game. Please let us know that you are able to access the game. Do be aware that your power and mood levels have been reset to their true values. You will need to rebuild these back up.

Dmytro likes this.
  20. Dmytro

Dmytro User

Thank you. The login to the game has been restored