Allow the permanent warehousing of over-produced or extra event items

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by shaman44, Dec 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. shaman44

shaman44 User

It would be nice if we could keep the extra-production of event items (such as logs, hay, carrots, clay, etc.) beyond the specific event stage, or even beyond the event itself. That way, mayors could offer their extra stock for sale in the marketplace.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

This idea has been put forward many times. The powers that be have not acted on this idea in the past. Will pass your suggestion up the chain of command and we will have to see what we see.

3. Evilviper

Evilviper User

I agree with this 100%, especially how with level 3 buildings there is always an excess of materials. If developers don't want to implement this idea, they should make it so level 3 buildings are able to produce the exact amount of items needed only.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I use to beleive that the production of excess of event materials was a problem. But, whether you produce four runs for, letus say 75 items or four runs of 80 items what is the difference. The game would require the same amount of materials and or production points. Same amount of product and time required.

Warehousing of event products outside of the event would lead to issues with the game. Also the events are suppose to be a challenge.

Again this is my opinion.

5. Evilviper

Evilviper User

It depends on how you look at it, it could reduce the need to produce as much as well.