Any Ideas

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by wrighty8, Mar 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

So i have 152,667,445 Production points and also 42,917,315 Education Points. I have just leveled up to 60 mayor status. so my question is .What the **** do i do with all these PP and EP ?? why not change the way the PP works by allowing us to put in the amount we want to make. E.G. on a level 3 farm i can make 320 tomatoes for 45 PP. why cant i put in that i want 3200 Tomatoes for 450 PP and the same for all the products ?? While i am on here any chance of some more LAND to BUILD on please my tiny HAMLET of 17940 people want new neighbours. Oh yeah and the Beast from the East made life hell because i do not have a gritter and even if i did it would run out of petrol (Gas, Diesel) because i do not have a petrol station and Aunt Edna wants to go abroad on holiday but no airport either. i could go on but im crap at typing...

Wrighty8 4658170

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

As usual I will pass your suggestions on to the "Powers that Be".

3. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

in other words in the bin like always.

4. truelinor

truelinor User

Wow, I wish you could donate some of your Education Points to me! I'm in dire need of some.

Sorry, I guess that doesn't help you out any though, does it? I really can't think of anything - well, what you said would be nice - also being able to buy them in the Market would be nice too.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  5. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

if i could give you some i would my friend. There is another idea an Auction room for unwanted things.

truelinor likes this.
  6. truelinor

truelinor User

Our very own Flea Market! :D

*Dreams* :rolleyes:

7. s.c.lynx

truelinor - have you thought of converting some of your residents from workers and students to capitalist. This would reduce the amount of production and education points you earn.

truelinor likes this.
  8. truelinor

truelinor User

"truelinor - have you thought of converting some of your residents from workers and students to capitalist. This would reduce the amount of production and education points you earn."

Ummm... The problem I have is I don't have enough education points, so wouldn't I want to do the opposite? And, yes, I have thought to change the residents from workers or Capitalists to Students, since I have tons of production points, but need education points. Of course, it goes without saying that I need City Credits - always need City Credits. ;)

9. s.c.lynx

Then convert some of the workers to Students and Capitalist. Set up the balance you need.

truelinor likes this.