Bakeries

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Elco, Jul 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. harley9883

harley9883 User

Naa, it's never fluctuated this wildly before. Heck, I've been buying black and white "checkered floor tiles" for several hours today for 177 a piece.

No, this is clearly a manipulated market we're in right now.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

This is being looked at. But several people are as baffled as we are.

3. al2000

al2000 User

In the near future there is no possibility of buying bakeries?
    Through an event or something like that !!

4. s.c.lynx

We will share with all players if something changes. We do not always know.

5. truelinor

truelinor User

With Easter approaching, I searched the forum for Bakeries and found this thread. Wished I had seen it before - would have loved to expressed my desire for more Bakeries also. Are you bringing it up with the powers that be now since it is so close to when they used to have the event?

6. s.c.lynx

Yes all the time. I am just the poor messenger and conduit.

truelinor likes this.
  7. truelinor

truelinor User

Well, as fate would have it, I probably wouldn't be able to participate in an Easter event since I will be out of the country during that time. Maybe next year...

8. s.c.lynx

We can hope

truelinor likes this.
  9. Quando terá um evento que terá como premio uma padaria?

10. s.c.lynx

jvccoelhinho - There is currently no scheduled events that reward a bakery as an award.

I do have to tell you that this is the English forum, any postings in the forum must be in English. The only exception is the alternate language sections, which have to be in the selective language. Continue to post in an alternate language can lead to disciplinary action.

11. gazsika

gazsika User

I'm on the 43. level. I have 3 bakeries on the 3. level. Now completted lumberjack contest. I completed it 25 h befor ended! I don't use for it metro moneys. So for events these 3 bakeries are enough.It's true if jou have many sight bakeries then may be 3 bakeries will not enough

12. harley9883

harley9883 User

I have a total of 9 bakeries. I purchased my original 3 and then gained 6 additional bakeries through holiday game events. I figured I needed another 3 bakeries to become self-sufficient. My problem was solved when the Rising Cities Management did the following.

Because of the ever-growing shortage in both commodities and building materials in this game. Management (the owners of Rising Cities) started infusing "huge-lots" of certain building materials and commodities @ huge discounts, to solve the ever-growing shortage of both. I could see what they were attempting to do, to solve these massive shortages (I've been involved in game creation for decades, and thoroughly understand the importance of game-math). So I stopped building-out my game altogether and sold everything not yet being discounted, raising hundreds of millions in cash. Everything I could produce in building materials and commodities went straight into the marketplace and sold them at extremely high prices.

At the same time, I was buying back anything being offered at heavily discounted prices. One day along I bought millions of bricks @ 20-30 a piece. I stopped buying after acquiring over 7 million pieces. Sold millions back into the market after prices came back, and acquired back other materials and commodities being discounted. I was always short of rolls, but after they discounted them I found myself with over 17 million pieces. Sold millions back into the market, but still, have over 14 million pieces left. I would continue to buy low and sell high for months (all this put a really interesting twist into my game). Within months I had millions of pieces of commodities and building materials of all types, more than I could ever possibly use in this game.

Soon I resumed building-out my game. Because I had no shortages of anything, my game moved along very quickly, without delays. Within months I had finished building out my game boards. I check back every few months to see if another "game board" has been added, sadly that has not happened.

Some might say, I played my game brilliantly (I love games and always play them to win). But I know better, because, for over a year, I was keenly aware of management's problems in this game. Because I quickly saw how they were attempting to solve it, I was able to take advantage of an opportunity that would never happen again. The more correct way to describe my brilliance in this game is; I was simply at the right place at the right time in this Rising Cities game! As a result, I finished my game in a very shortened period of time!

This is my Rising Cities story!

Eddie112 and Lideczka676 like this.
  13. s.c.lynx

Thank you for sharing your story. One point that needs to be corrected: The game management did not make modifications to the marketplace prices or supplies. The change in value was from the "dumping" of materials into the system.

14. I play this game with only 3 bakeries from the start. There aren't any special events so goodbye for more bakeries... Bad luck for me and for all the players that start recently. Also this game is unfair cause all the players they don't have the same opportunities.

-vica00- and Inchikidana like this.