Closing forums

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Enriqe-XXX, Apr 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enriqe-XXX

Enriqe-XXX User

Hi everyone, I know that you were talking about this topic here, but..

I'm from Czech forum for RisingCities. There is very strong community (and I believe that it's not only), but just of a few players. This is the reason why do bigpoint want to close our forum on 18th April. :(
    I'm still reading there just comments with negative reactions on this topic and I can say, that nobody there will join this forum without using our mother's language.
    I saw a topic here where moderator said something like rules are rules and we can write here just in english.. but.. take a look here:

http://en.bigpoint.com/skyrama/board/forums/speakers-corner.490/

They gave them an opportunity to write in their mother's language. They created a topics for communities which had a wish and players can write there in their own languages! And I'm just asking - is this possible to do the same here??

Look here and translate a comments in last posts in this topic in our forum:

http://cs.bigpoint.com/risingcities/board/threads/raziel-international-community-manager.37600/

Please, take it into the consideration, because this is decision between saving and probably losing part of players. Thanks for reading.

anilvap and StarostkaJana like this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Enriqe-XXX We the English forum support team have not officially been notified of the closures. We are only trying to accomadate the rules as they were establish for us. We welcome any and all players, but until there is a rules change, from higher up. We are forced to follow them.

3. nennesby

nennesby User

Enriqe-, I am very sad to hear that your forum is going to be closed. But rules or not, I do not think it would be fare to us users if posts here are in different languages - I think I would leave the forum if I could not read things.
    But may I propose you to make a private Facebookgroupe i your own language. I myself is Danish and that is a small language too, and in some games we make a facebookgroupe to communicate...

4. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

We have been
    http://nl.bigpoint.com/risingcities/board/threads/sluiting-forum.37787/

again: great communication from BigPoint :(

Something is going to change? Do you really believe that?

5. s.c.lynx

StarostkaJana likes this.
  6. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I know you do. I meant to say that it is typical of Bigpoint not to inform their repesentatves (i.e. mods) about upcmoing changes

7. dufff33321

dufff33321 User

I know this is not the most pleasant situation and the solution to it would be complicated, mainly because of the language differences. However, the Slovak and Czech community would be very grateful (and I am sure other nationalities as well) if it was possible for us to communicate in the native language. Have you considered hiring mods from these countries who would look after such topics?

StarostkaJana, anilvap and Enriqe-XXX like this.
  8. s.c.lynx

There have been several proposals made but no changes or announcements have been made at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.