Event problem

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Razr_Wolfgang, Apr 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. how are we supposed to complete event challenge when i cant build or buy what is needed, OR IS A REAL MONEY THING

2. sorry for caps i did the capcha thing
    PLUs i would like to add a thought, why no chat channel?

3. You are still a beginner I suppose, as you ascend levels you will be able to build what you are asked for in the events,
    at the beginning, you will be the one where you can.
    I never had to buy anything with real money.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you for the answer LILA=SKILAKI. As you grow your city things get to be easier for you.

LILA-SKILAKI likes this.
  5. It does not cost help to beginners.
    Have a nice weekend s.c.lynx
    greetings from Greece :)

MICRO10 likes this.
  6. ok thanks for the replies, something i have found out is that if you are asked to build something eg: lumber yards but you all ready have the max amount you can build, remove them to the inventory and then place them back where you had them built, this completes the challenge

7. s.c.lynx

The only problem with this is that manufactoring structures can not be put in the inventory. The plan you describe will work with commercial and residential buildings.

8. DagnyKr

DagnyKr User

I also have problems to complete events. My problem is that I do not get enough stuff from my buildings, f.ex. now I have to get cheese from my workers. I have 60% workers in my town. Still, it gets very hard to get enough stuff from them, so I can complete this task, to move along to the next one in time. If I should use my keys to change citisent every task this happens, I would have to have much more keys....

9. DagnyKr

DagnyKr User

BTW: I am at level 25, and have app. 1500 citizents

10. s.c.lynx

As your city grows the tasks become easier. At the lower levels the Events are challenging but doable. The events are designed to be a challenge to all levels. When your city has grown and some of these events become to "easy".
    ""