Exchanging in Alphabetical order

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Artisan, Mar 23, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sargent

Sargent User

I exchange your Cute Cuddly Clever Chow for a Devilishly Determined Deceased Dodo (of the extreamly extinct variety):):)

FeeBee10 likes this.
  2. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

Haha!! You pinched 2 of my "E"'s! LoL!
    I exchange your Devilishly Determined Deceased Dodo (of the extremely extinct variety) for an Elaborate Entertaining Educational Editorial

Sargent likes this.
  3. Sargent

Sargent User

I exchange your Elaborate Entertaining Educational Editorial for a Fabulously Fleet Footed Fowl (genus 'foul fowl') o_Oo_O:D

FeeBee10 likes this.
  4. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

I exchange your Fabulously Fleet Footed Fowl for a Genuine Gigantic Gorilla

5. Sargent

Sargent User

I exchange your Genuine Gigantic Gorilla for a Horrendously Heavy Hairy Hamster.........:eek:

FeeBee10 likes this.
  6. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

I exchange your Horrendously Heavy Hairy Hamster :eek: for an Iconic Icy Icicle :cool:

Sargent likes this.
  7. Sargent

Sargent User

Hmm .... I exchange your Iconic Icy Icicle for a Jovial Joking Jumping Jester ( genus circus entertainus maximus):D:D

FeeBee10 likes this.
  8. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

I exchange your Jovial Joking Jumping Jester for a Kindly Knowledgeable Kissing Koala

9. Sargent

Sargent User

LOL..... not sure I want to get THAT close!! Unfortunately I must exchange your Kindly Knowledgeable Kissing Koala for a somewhat Loud Lewd Lecherous Llama :oops::oops::oops:

FeeBee10 likes this.
  10. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

I've never kissed a Koala either! ...... In keeping with the animal theme, I exchange your rather unfortunate Loud Lewd Lecherous Llama for a Monacled Mischievous Monkey!

Sargent likes this.
  11. Sargent

Sargent User

Ahh...... back to parliament with your Monacled Mischievous Monkey, a suitable abode, and down to the murky pond where I negotiate an exchange for a Numbingly Nihilistic Narcissistic Newt ............. :eek:

FeeBee10 likes this.
  12. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

Excellent!! I much prefer the word games to the numbers - do you?
    I therefore very happily exchange your Numbingly Nihilistic Narcissistic Newt for an Optimistic Organic Orangey Orange! :D

Sargent likes this.
  13. Sargent

Sargent User

Definitely prefer the words ..... gets the brain going!
    Whoa! ...... an Optimistic Organic (trendy!) Orangey Orange which I'm afraid I will have to exchange for to Profoundly Pessimistic Paranoid Purple Prune ..... :D:D:D

FeeBee10 likes this.
  14. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

I will happily exchange your Profoundly Pessimistic Paranoid Purple Prune for a ....... Quite Quiet Quirky Quartet of Quintessential Quizzers :) :) :)

Sargent likes this.
  15. KliktaxCZE

KliktaxCZE User

I guess I'll join, but this kinda gives me the creeps,
    So I will with pleasure exchange your Quite Quiet Quirky Quartet of Quintessential Quizzers for Rough Rare Reliable Rules of Required Rumors.

Sargent and FeeBee10 like this.
  16. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

Welcome Klik! Come on in! Why does it give you the creeps!??
    I guess we just like to make it a little more fun and entertaining and we love words! Hope you enjoy with us. You are off to a great start!
    So, I will eagerly exchange your Rough Rare Reliable Rules of Required Rumors for some Sensational Stupendous Sausages :D:D:D

KliktaxCZE and Sargent like this.
  17. KliktaxCZE

KliktaxCZE User

Well, of course I'm gonna enjoy this :D:D:D (And how did you know that everyone I know calls me like that, on some games etc. ?)
    Anyway...
    I have always wanted to exchange your Sensational Stupendous Sausages for many Tolerant Tethered Terrible Tales :rolleyes:

Sargent and FeeBee10 like this.
  18. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

It was just a guess Klik! ... You may be surprised by what we find out about each other on this thread! Sargent and I have learned bits and bobs about each other ......
    As I was reading I thought you were describing Tolerant Tethered Terrible Turtles Haha!
    However, I will gleefully exchange your Tolerant Tethered Terrible Tales for some....... Unlikely Unified Ubiquitous Umbrella's :):) :):)

KliktaxCZE and Sargent like this.
  19. Sargent

Sargent User

Hmm ....... back into the brolly stand with your Unlikely Unified Ubiquitous Umbrella's, I exchange them for a Vanquished Verbose Very Venal Vixen!! :eek::eek::eek:

....... and welcome Klik! :D

KliktaxCZE and FeeBee10 like this.
  20. KliktaxCZE

KliktaxCZE User

This is more exciting, that I expected :D:D:D
    So I will, as always, exchange your Vanquished Verbose Very Venal Vixen fooooor.......well, it was the only package I've had in store.....lots of Weird Warm Worst Wide Weather

Sargent likes this.