Forum Games feedback and suggestions

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by tassie-devil, Sep 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. G`day Mayors,
    Here you can leave your feedback on all our forum games and or make suggestions for new games.
    Have fun:D
    Your Rising Cities Team:)

2. I would like to thank the mods for the effort that they have taken to bring us these forum games, well done and i hope that they continue.
    at the moment there is not a lot of participation in these games which i really hope more people take up the option playing

3. Akalima

Akalima User

Would like to know how many extra pop Golden Lingings at lvl 4 adds that I need to subtract, can only find info on lvl 3 which seems to be 2600.

4. Level 4 is 3700 :(

5. Calliope

Calliope User

What are Level 3 and Level 4 gl estate residences?

rapidfalls221 | ID 9343882 Calliope

almásderes likes this.
  6. the Buildings we are referring to are the golden linings estate residences they artificially inflate your total population so we recommend that if you have these buildings you limit their upgrade to level 2 only:)

7. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

if you put a golden lining estate residence level 4 in your inventory and you put it back in your mountains your population increases again with 3700 residence.

8. yes they do :(
    it is better if you leave the at level two

9. Hello i cant buy barley from market... my gold get spended but treasure no recive barley... fix it please :)

10. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Please let us have your ID # so we can locate your account. gangstafunk try reloading the game and getting the caches refreshed. There is sometimes a time lag does occurs.

11. victori2

victori2 User

victori2 | ID 5881542 не мога да вляза във играта,не ми зарежда

12. s.c.lynx

please do not post in other languages on this forum. I understand a few people are still having problems logging in. We have notified the developeers

13. It fixed thanks :)

14. s.c.lynx

victori2 - I was able to log into your game and collected a rent from one of your buildings. If you are still having issues. It must be at your end. Have you cleared your cache's, closed your browser, and restarted your device. This has been found useful to myself and others after the problem earlier this week.

victori2 - This is the English Forum the rules specify that all postings must be in English. Continued postings in other languages will lead to disciplinary action.

15. victori2

victori2 User

знам че е английски форум и че трябва да се пише на английски,но аз не разбирам английски и затова ще пиша на български.аз не съм виновен че махнахте българския форум,така че свиквай те.

ENDO likes this.
  16. s.c.lynx

victori2 - We understand you had no part in the decision to close the Bulgarian Forum. But this is the English Forum. The forum requires that the postings are in English. Try using a translation program on your postings, I use Goggle Translate mostly myself. If the translations have an issue we will contact you about it. We would hate to temporarily or permenantly ban you from the forum.

You are not unique in this issue and we are trying to accomadate everyone of the people effected by the closures.

The team has to translate all of the posting before we can assist you and others. So it would work better if the players translate their questions and comments rather than us.

Thank you.

17. eljayjay

eljayjay User

Thanks to problems with logging in, I was unable to complete the third leg of the last Biker's Rally event. This is the second time in 3, maybe 4, months this has happened. The first time, I assumed the developers would find some way to compensate those of us who bothered with events---say, extending the time limit or something, but no. Same this time.

So I give up. I understand they need to make money, but I'm simply not going to do that, and I refuse to continue playing a game in which the goal posts seem to be constantly moving, whether on purpose or by chance. The game is fun enough, but ... eh. So, adios, I suppose, but I felt I should make my reasons known, as I'm sure others have bailed for similar reasons in the past.

anilvap likes this.
  18. s.c.lynx

Sorry to see you go. We try to keep the problems to a minimum. Good luck

19. Hello i have a problem with one lunder-mill :(

20. s.c.lynx

gangstafunk - This is not the proper place for posting an issue or problem. The correct location would be to start a new thread of your own and give us your game ID # and location of the lumber mill.

That said - Try clearing out the caches, both the browser and adobe. If that does not work close your browser and reboot: Try a different browser; Close your browser and shut down your computer and start from a cold start or use a different device.