Forum-newbie trophy holder :)

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by AussieMate, Jun 11, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AussieMate

AussieMate User

thankyou thankyou to all who voted for me.
    I thoroughly deserve this award.
    You know, it took me two days to work up the courage to post such a noobish question, but I was stuck.
    Its been a few years since I have participated in a forum, so I look forward to being part of the community.

ID 9795332

2. Welcome to the game mate, there are a lot of great people here in the forum to help you along the way:D:D

Zantia1 likes this.
  3. billyjim

billyjim User

Always fun to have new and old friends showing up in the forum.

Zantia1 likes this.
  4. Jello

Jello User

Congrats on the award lol I know how you feel about posting as you never know what the response will be but the people here seem to be a pretty decent bunch and like to help where they can :)
    Glad to see another Aussie here:D

Dyna and Zantia1 like this.
  5. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Welcome to our forum!! And congratulations! :D:D

6. what the hell I don't understand:mad:o_O

7. what AussieMate wrote the award? what award about? what? why?

8. When you make a certain amount of posts you win awards. at the moment you are at Forum-Greenhorn :)

9. Dyna

Dyna User

I'm new here and also an Aussie. How do we collect friends on this game or don't we?

10. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Sad to say that for security reasons the friends section had to be seriously curtailed. You can still add friends to your list and communicate with them by the message system. But, unlike many other games we are unable to send gifts or items to our friends.