Greek player !!!

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by σπάμμερspammer, Mar 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello Paris there! I am a player from Greece! Unfortunately I can't log in my account of game. Maybe it has been banned because I spammed the greek forum :rolleyes: That's why I did a new account in the english ''Rising Cities''! :D I also play xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx.

I hope that we are going to have a good time.

Πάρης, ένας Έλληνας παίκτης του Rising Cities.
    Paris, a greek player of Rising Cities)

Edited - References to other names' games are nor allowed, even if they belong to BP, thank you for your undestanding

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2016
  2. Welcome to our forum Paris, the same rules apply in our forum, including not mentioning other games' names, even if they belong to BP, so we hope you enjoy your journey with us. Here you will find a lot of nice people to interact with.
    This forum is English only, therefore can you please change your signature to English thankyou.:);)

σπάμμερspammer likes this.
  3. Ok! Thank you for your welcome!

4. jelly999

jelly999 User

welcome !!:) Greek player!! :D:D

5. billyjim

billyjim User

Welcome Greek player

6. welcome!:p
    I hope you will feel fun in there;)