Greetings from your new CM - Fluse says "Hello"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Fluse, Nov 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

In any case, I hope we hear soon something from Fluse, we've been waiting for over a month now.....

2. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

We know it has been difficult to wait and not having any information... Sometimes things don't go as we would like them to go... And yes... I think we just need to wait a little more.

Fluse likes this.
  3. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

And again a new month has started and still nothing:(

4. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello Anouk,

Yes, we are still wating for Fluse. I am sure she hasn't forgotten us, maybe she may come and visit us soon ;)

Fluse and anoukjoris like this.
  5. Time is marching on, can we please get a new event for the upcoming Olympics

6. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

On april 15th Fluse wrote that she would give us regularly updates but only if their was something to mention.

Today it's the 26th of June, so in more then 2 months time, the 'team'hasn't accomplished anything at all that was worth mentioning.
    That is so very very sad :(

I'd like to suggest that Fluse gives us every friday afternoon an update what's happening.
    In the beginning of 2014 we were promised great thing for this game, but after june 2014 nothing happend and we heard nothing.
    Than we got a new person who made his excuse to the players and promised to inform us regularly.
    And than we heard nothing.
    Finally came Fluse, she promised to inform us regularly and after the 15Th of April we heard nothing.

So please every week an update so we know that it's not happening again.
    It really is not very difficult to do and than it shows a little of respect to the players who are waiting for over 2 years now.

Further more I really like to know about how many people does the team who works on the game excists?
    ( doesn't seem a very difficult question)
    My guess is that there is only one who works every now and then on the game.
    Because only that would explain that we are waiting half a year already without anything new.
    A whole team would have accomplished something by now, or else they really aren't very competent in what the are doing.:(

doormouse, Jone18, Noukicity and 3 others like this.
  7. Thankyou for your thoughts on this matter anoukjoris, Let me assure you and all players that your mod team are doing their very best to try and get something new to the game.
    we do appreciate you posting your thoughts and concerns on this thread, please keep doing so.

Your Mod Team

[​IMG]

Noukicity and anoukjoris like this.
  8. jelly999

jelly999 User

HELLO !:rolleyes::D;):cool::)

9. doormouse

doormouse User

I agree with anoukjoris nicely wrote letter . time stands for no man but I think you.ve got a bit lost along the way the mod team .we the players don't ask for much and we.ve been very patience for such a long time .just a little something would be nice . from a few years player

Jone18 and anoukjoris like this.
  10. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Come out, come out, where ever you are Fluse.
    What's happened to you?
    I hope that you aren't hospitalized or even worse....
    Or perhaps they have very very long holidays at bigpoint.....

Would you be so kind to let us know something.
    Thanks.

hhmvanmierlo, Jone18 and Noukicity like this.
  11. jelly999

jelly999 User

Such thoughts also came to me .
    I also want to ask ,what happened to Fluse??

anoukjoris likes this.
  12. garry58

garry58 User

Olympics open today. Do we even get an excuse why their is no summer event? :(

13. jelly999

jelly999 User

Yes,there should be a Summer Event.

garry58 likes this.
  14. Your mod team have been informed that there has not been time to have an Olympic event, however we do have the Birthday event beginning Tuesday week with a new residence. :rolleyes:

15. jelly999

jelly999 User

That's great....

16. doormouse

doormouse User

thank you is there going to be more updates next fri to keep us imformed of whats going on with mods

17. G`day dormouse, your mods are always trying to get improvements to the game and were happy to answer any questions you may have.
    also any Ideas that you may have. The ideal place for this is speakers corner in the mayors chat room or the updates and ideas threads, as these threads are monitored all the time:D:D

18. I have done the Olympic before, too bad it was a great event.

19. jelly999

jelly999 User

What do you mean by this?

20. Noukicity

Noukicity User

Has Fluse been in an accident and died?
    It's the only explanation I can think about, because nobody would be so rude to make promises to lots and lots of people and doesn't keep them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.