Announcement Greetings Mayors

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by Racheengel, Apr 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racheengel

Racheengel User

Hello RC Mayors, my name is Racheengel and I have just recently joined the Team as a Moderator. I have played Rising Cities fairly extensively for a few years, and have had loads of fun. Met a lot of nice people here too. I will do my best to help any player(s) as best as I can. Most importantly, I want players to know I am accessible and that I will listen to what you have to say. It is an honor and a privilege to give back to the RC community. Happy gaming everybody :)

Andrewjf and omuego like this.
  2. Welcome to the team Rachengel :):D

Racheengel likes this.
  3. billyjim

billyjim User

Hello Rachengel welcome to the team. May your work load be light and all of your problems easy to solve. Good luck and thank you in advance for all of your hard work in the future. Welcome.

Racheengel likes this.
  4. Racheengel

Racheengel User

Thank you...and may your problems to solve be few and easy and your gaming full of fun ;)

Andrewjf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.