Support Hello/Ahojek :)

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by danda-vnovis, Sep 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team RisingCities

Greetings for all board users, I am danda-vnovis from CZ/SK team, global team leader for Rising Cities and support for CZ/SK users and new moderator on English board. I will be here to support you in your daily questions and to give you help hand by solving your troubles. Some of you maybe know me from other games too, especially farmerama, where I work long time as board admin. Do not hesitate to ask, I am here for you. ;)
    danda

Zdravím srdečně všechny uživatele fóra, jsem danda-vnovis z CZ/SK teamu, gtl a podpora pro CZ/SK uživatele a nový moderátor anglického fóra. Jsem zde především proto, aby vám pomohla s vašimi dotazy a podala pomocnou ruku při řešení vašich problémů. Někteří mě již znáte z jiných her, především však z fóra farmeramy, kde jsem již opravdu dlouhou dobu administátorem. Proto neváhejte se zeptat, jsem tu pro vás. ;)
    danda

danda1.png

2. rashini

rashini User

hi

3ig_3atak and danda-vnovis like this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Welcome Danda

4. Welcome to the team Danda :D

danda-vnovis, 3ig_3atak and stevosko like this.
  5. rashini

rashini User

6. sw50611

sw50611 User

I love rising cities! :D Its a great game & I always have fun developing my city! Thanks for an awesome game.

danda-vnovis and rashini like this.
  7. rashini

rashini User

hi sw50611

hi guys:)

Last edited by moderator: Feb 17, 2018
    danda-vnovis likes this.
  8. nika1980

nika1980 User

Hi....Ahoj

danda-vnovis and stevosko like this.