Hello from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by nursingstudent2020, Dec 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello people,

i was wondering if this forum would be very active... turns out its not. :p I'm playing for a few days now and i have reached level 13.
    I will introduce myself in case someone will read this (a)
    I'm a 20 year old woman from the Netherlands :) in case someone don't know where it is... it's a very small country surrounded by water but it's not an island. Our land neighbours are Germany and Belgium... oke so far the introduction.
    If you want to know something.. just ask ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

nursingstudent2020 - Welcome to the game. We hope you enjoy it as many others have. Just a slight warning: Remember that this is a public forum and that you want to guard what personal information you offer up. Have fun building your city. Remember we are here to assist with questions, problems, etc.

3. Paradijs

Paradijs User

Hallo, ik Ben Michelle! Ik ben 28-2-2018 begonnen.Paradijs

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Paradijs - Welcome to the game and the Forum. We try to be a fun bunch here, but this is the English Forum and postings need to be in English, with the exceptions of the specific alternate language sections. Sorry there is not a "Dutch" section at this time. But all are welcome here.