Announcement Hello!

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by Artisan, Jan 11, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello Fellow Mayors!

I would like to introduce myself to you.
    I am Artisan, and I am the newest moderator joining the team, I hope I can help you all .
    I know Rising Cities for over two years.
    I have met a lot of wonderful people here and look forward to meeting even more.

Thanks in advance.

Have a good day!

garry58 and tassie-devil like this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Welcome to the team Artisan. We are excited to have you with us.

Artisan likes this.
  3. billyjim

billyjim User

Hello Artisan,

Welcome and your fellow mayors are excited to have some one new to work with. Here is hoping you have as much fun as we do. Enjoy.

Artisan likes this.
  4. Artisan

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I am also very excited to be here helping you!

5. Welcome to the team Artisan. it is a pleasure to have you come on board :)

Artisan likes this.
  6. bichnguyen

bichnguyen User

;):)hello

Artisan likes this.
  7. Artisan

Thank you so much! I hope a can do a good job here with all of you.:)

8. Hello :)

Artisan likes this.
  9. Arsuru

Arsuru User

A belated hello, Artisan. I've noticed that since your arrival you have managed to turn things upside here down. Suddenly the Anglophone board seems to be catching up with the foreign boards in style, with the explosion of images and signature banners. Even a link to YouTube which we were always told was forbidden despite not being against the TOS and being allowed in other languages. And now even games!

Do you bring these enhancements from a non-Anglophone land? Is it just a coincidence that your name, avatar and signature style seem to be more consistent with the boards of other languages, or does BP simply want harmony? Would I be wrong to think your English slightly unnatural?

Not that any of this particularly matters, of course, but as someone who visits the other boards I find these sudden changes interesting.

Artisan likes this.
  10. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Arsuru You have a great eye. Artisan has been around for a while on several other boards. She has some amazing talents and is sharing them with us. We are very fortunate to have her helping us stodgy old Anglophone's.

Artisan likes this.
  11. Arsuru

Arsuru User

I see. Well it's nice to have some change.

And don't be too shy to respond for yourself, Artisan — I wasn't mocking you. It's interesting to have someone from somewhere else and languages interest me. May I ask where you're from?

Artisan likes this.
  12. Artisan

Hello Arsuru, hello all

Well, I am very happy to be here with you, I hope to be doing something good.:)
    This team has been like a second family to me, and this forum is very cosy.... Thank you all for making me feel welcomed.:)
    When I arrived here, I found that this forum needed a change, we women are like that! :p Some more colour, some more life...
    The rules are the same for all forums, but each community chooses what to do in their own.

We are now giving you the chance to enjoy our forum to the maximum.
    I am sorry if my english doesn't seem natural, I am trying my very best:oops:
    I have been around Italian, Portuguese/Brazilian forums and now I came here.... I hope you all are enjoying my presence as much as I am enjoying beeing here.

And don't forget to ask for your signature banners if you want one ;)

13. billyjim

billyjim User

Thank you and welcome and we try to be friendly. You are correct this forum did need a woman's touch. It has been run by the guys like a fraternity house. So a breath of fresh air is good.

Artisan likes this.
  14. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Please, do not apologize for your English — it's quite good. You can't improve without making mistakes. I was just using that to support my hypotheses; I'm not going to hunt down each and every one. I also perhaps pay closer attention to language than many. Italian is actually high on my priority list of languages to learn. :D

Anyway, please do continue to add some life around here. It has gotten quite slow, even for me.

Artisan and s.c.lynx like this.
  15. billyjim

billyjim User

Arsuru, thanks for saying so much better than I could my feelings. Artisan please keep adding to the interest of the Forum. Thanks

Artisan likes this.
  16. Artisan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.