Announcement Hello!

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by NoslyaM, Jun 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NoslyaM

NoslyaM User

Hello Fellow Mayors!

It's my time to introduce myself to you.
    I am NoslyaM, and I am the newest Fmoderator joining the team, I hope I can help you all .
    I know Rising Cities for quite a long time now and I would like to keep you company and answer to your questions.
    Thanks in advance.

Have a good day!

NoslyaM.:D;)

2. G'day NoslyaM welcome to our team mate ;)

NoslyaM likes this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Welcome on board NoslyaM. We are all excited to have you join the team.

NoslyaM likes this.
  4. billyjim

billyjim User

Welcome NosylaM to the forums. You will find we are a friendly group and can not wait to learn more about you.

stevosko, NoslyaM and tassie-devil like this.
  5. NoslyaM

NoslyaM User

Thank you very much! :D:D

tassie-devil and stevosko like this.
  6. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

oh my god its another one of those people that pretend they are there for you to answer questions.... Welcome mate i hope you dont get abducted by aliens like one of the others that disapeared .Here is a question for you when is this game ever going to get any better ?? been playing for a long time now and its the same challenges every time. what i need as a mayor is more space to build more of the properties i all ready have ,cant be bothered to count but its about 400 permits for several different houses. so can i please have a new playground to build my so called rising city please ?? cause at the moment its tiny hamlets.

wrighty8 id 4658170

Razr_Wolfgang likes this.
  7. G'day wrighty8,
    I like you have been playing since early June of 2013 with similar issues as you have and there are many players in the same situation.
    Our mod team are very active behind the scenes in trying to bring some of these items you have mentioned above.
    With some of the reforms that have been happening in the forum lately you can be assured out team will double their efforts in making
    requests for improvements for all the Rising Cities players

Razr_Wolfgang likes this.
  8. NoslyaM

NoslyaM User

Hello mate wrighty8,

I am here as well as all my colleagues, no post stays without being answered, and as I see you are an older user, please post your question on the help section, thank you very much for your attention.