INTERNATIONAL PETITION (PETITION INTERNATIONALE)

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by guyjean1, Nov 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you join this petition? (Adhérez vous à cette pétition ?)

1. YES

155 vote(s)
    99.4%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  1. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Hello everyone,
    With this message I officially launch an international petition to force BP to respect its players who are above all customers!
    In recent years the game does not evolve anymore, we are stuck at level 75 because BP refuses to go further!
    Since 3 years, we have been many in different countries to ask for 1 or 2 additional game boards, to unlock level 75 to reach level 100 and even more.
    We make BP live by our purchases but BP despises us by his inaction!
    Thousands of suggestions all consistent with the RC concept have been proposed, only a few have been selected!
    We wish new challenges, new events, new homes ... a new motivation to allow us to continue playing this game.
    I wish to collect a maximum of signatures and for that I launch a survey where it will be necessary to answer by YES or by NO with the following question:

Do you join this petition?
    The more we sign, the more chance we have to get things moving.
    Go ladies and gentlemen developers, to your keyboards ... ..
    guyjean1

Bonjour tous,
    Par ce message je lance officiellement une pétition internationale afin d'obliger BP à respecter ses joueurs qui sont avant tout des clients!
    Depuis quelques années le jeu n’évolue plus, nous sommes bloqués au niveau 75 car BP refuse d'aller plus loin !
    Depuis 3 ans, nous avons été nombreux dans différents pays à demander 1 ou 2 plateaux de jeu supplémentaires, de débloquer le niveau 75 pour atteindre le niveau 100 et même plus.
    Nous faisons vivre BP par nos achats mais BP nous méprise par son inaction !
    Des milliers de suggestions toutes cohérentes avec le concept RC ont été proposées, seules quelques unes ont été retenues !
    Nous souhaitons de nouveaux défis, nouveaux événements, nouvelles habitations bref …. une nouvelle motivation pour nous permettre de continuer à jouer à ce jeu.
    Je souhaite recueillir un maximum de signatures et pour cela je lance un sondage où il faudra juste répondre par OUI ou par NON à la question suivante :
    Adhérez vous à cette pétition ?
    Plus nous serons nombreux à signer, plus nous aurons de chance de faire bouger les choses.
    Allez mesdames et messieurs les développeurs, à vos claviers …..
    guyjean1

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  2. etxea64

etxea64 User

UP évidemment ! ;)

stevosko likes this.
  3. Yvus

Yvus User

Voté Oui sans modération !

4. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Feel free to comment if you wish in English that everyone can follow :)

N'hésitez pas à commenter si vous le souhaitez en anglais que tout le monde puisse suivre :)

5. Sargent

Sargent User

Guyjean, your enthusiasm is to be congratulated and you have my vote, however your pitch at 'gentlemen developers' has probably alienated 50% of your potential audience. I would suggest it would be to your advantage to include the ladies!

vica47 and Natkompf like this.
  6. Natkompf

Natkompf User

Of course YES!:D

Sargent, Lautus and crisyo like this.
  7. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Of course, I corrected and sorry for my clumsiness :oops:;)

Bien évidemment, j'ai corrigé et désolé pour ma maladresse :oops:;)

8. vica47

vica47 User

Thank you for your initiative! And for the correction too!! :D

Marcus711, Natkompf, Lautus and 3 others like this.
  9. Lautus

Lautus User

I am also optimistic. YES!

vica47, Natkompf, Sargent and 3 others like this.
  10. crisyo

crisyo User

J'ai dit oui-oui :D

vica47, Natkompf, Sargent and 2 others like this.
  11. borsan

borsan User

12. Marcus711

Marcus711 User

I agree and sign

Natkompf and vica47 like this.
  13. we have been requesting these new innovations for 3 years, and will continue to request game upgrades:(

vica47, Lideczka676, Natkompf and 3 others like this.
  14. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

I know but it costs nothing to try again
    We'll see what happens once and for all and we'll make the right decision ;)

Je sais mais çà coûte rien d'essayer à nouveau
    Nous verrons ce qu'il en est une bonne fois pour toute et nous prendrons la décision qui s'impose ;)

vica47 and Natkompf like this.
  15. cleohum

cleohum User

A voté :)

vica47, Natkompf and guyjean1 like this.
  16. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Vote, vote, vote ...... let's be numerous

Natkompf likes this.
  17. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

ALLEZ, ALLEZ ... on se mobilise :)

GO, GO ... we mobilize :)

Natkompf, vica47 and LILA-SKILAKI like this.
  18. igen-igen-igen:)

19. voté

vica47 and guyjean1 like this.