Is this the best way to use the playfields?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nennesby, Nov 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nennesby

nennesby User

We cannot visit each others and in that way get inspirations for the town. Can some of us do better????

I can tell what I do:
    The Main City: Here I have most of my buildings. I have all the things that require frequent maintenance and all (those possible) the productions so I do not forget then. And I have the powerplants - because if I miss an emergency they do not stop time.
    The Island Playfield: Here I have only things that need mainenance rarer than every 3 hours - just not to need to go there too often.
    The Mountain Playfield: That is the easy one - I untill now unly use the special areas.
    The Suburb Playfield: Here I untill now do not need the land exept for the brickyard and the brewery - and they only need maintenance twice the day. So here I have all my decorations.

My expansions: New land in the suburb and on the island are just now the cheapest so there I buy if I donot need some special land.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have moved your thread to the Speakers Corner. This is less a question more of a begining of a discussion. There are no right or wrong way to develop your land. So do anyone else have a suggestion of how to develop your city

3. Evilviper

Evilviper User

I know I am way late here, but the way I am doing mine is almost the same, except a few minor adjustments. I actually move power plants off my main island. This is to make it easier to allocate different buildings, yet I am still fairly new to the game. I at the moment am only level 23. Another thing I am doing is moving buildings that don't make many production points or education points off my main island as well. This has given me a lot more room to ensure I am getting the best results out of my veggie stand, my diners, my smoothie bar, and my bread baskets. I haven't made the beer garden or the donuts shop yet, just because they wouldn't increase my needs enough to make it worth it.

4. nennesby

nennesby User

Hi, I think I did the same things at your level. Just an advise: Upgrade your bakeries and brickyard as soon as possible - you will need them and their products later.

5. Evilviper

Evilviper User

yep, already working on it. I have 2 brickyards maxed and 2 more at level 2 and nearly able to upgrade. I have recently created the last 2 bakeries I can make and I am ready to upgrade one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.