Iso-Hampuri

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by Iso-Hampuri, Feb 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Mayors in Rising Cities,

I am Iso-Hampuri and I have been working as a International Community Manager and been with Bigpoint since August 2009.

I am responsible for the support in the four Nordic countries Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland and since late 2013 been involved in the english speaking community as well.

I have the great luck of having a great and supportive admin team that each week spends hundreds of working hours helping out our Rising Cities community in every way possible.

Best regards,

Iso-Hampuri

Andrewjf likes this.
  2. Hi Iso and thanks for your brief self-introduction.

As it is really brief I'd like to ask you some questions if I may. :)
    • Are you part of internal BP stuff being on their pay-roll, or are you just a volunteer?
    • What exactly is your role in English speaking comunity?
    Thanks if you get to answer them. :)

3. skb13

skb13 User

Hi Iso-Hampuri, it's good to know that you, as part of the BP team, are providing support to the English and Nordic forum moderator teams, and it's good to have you on board. Many thanks for the good introduction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.