Jairo`s Nook-Jairin kútik

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by tassie-devil, Jul 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Isaboo

Isaboo User

Jsem tu ... a moc ráda vás všechny zase vidím :). Dokonce i ta hlava dutá ;) zelená si na nás udělala čas (stařenka děkuje). Anglicky se už asi na stará kolena nenaučím, ale překladač je super ... :cool:

I'm here ... and I love to see you all again :). Even the head is hollow ;) green has made us time (grandmother thank you). I do not learn English about my old knees, but the compiler is cool ... :cool:

2. Zapsal jsem se do tabulky (snad jsem to zvládl) a co to vidím? Isaboo - zase jsem tě předhonil ... jóó - paráda (co ty na to - stařenko? :):):)).

I wrote down the table (maybe I did it) and what do I see? Isaboo - I have overtaken you again ... jóó - nice (what do you do - old man? :):):)).

anilvap, mamysek and stevosko like this.
  3. .Jairo.

.Jairo. User

Čo poviete na môj nový podpis? Nech všetci vedia odkiaľ sme ;)

What do you say about my new signature? Let everyone know where we are from;)

4. stevosko

stevosko User

Ahojte všetci. Veľmi pekne ďakujem za top100, teším sa na tabuľku, ale ZeleninovýSalátek sa mi nejak moc tlačí na päty, aby som s tým chytro niečo robil....

i everybody. Thank you very much for the top100, I'm looking forward to the table, but the ZeleninovýSalátek is somehow pushing me to the heel so I can do something smart with it.

5. Isaboo

Isaboo User

stevosko: neboj, ZeleninovýSalátek má prázdniny, tak toho moc nezvládne (bude hodně cestovat).
    A až skončí prázdniny, tak bude studovat až ho to bude mrzet (bude maturovat, tak musí zabrat - má dutou hlavu, tak se musí snažit ;)).
    .Jairo.: tvůj nový podpis je moc pěkný (líbí se mi :):):))

Stevosko: do not worry, the ZeleninovýSalátek has a holiday, so it can not do much (it will travel a lot).
    And when the holiday is over, he will study until it is miserable (he will mature, so he has to work - he has a hollow head, so he has to try ;)).
    .Jairo: Your new signature is very nice (I like it :):):))

anilvap, mamysek and stevosko like this.
  6. Enriqe-XXX

Enriqe-XXX User

@Isaboo - tú maturitu budem so Salátkom budúci rok zdielať. ;)

A vďaka za TOP 100. :)

@Isaboo - I will share graduation with ZeleninovySalatek next year. ;)

And thanks for TOP 100. :)

7. anilvap

anilvap User

Ahoj :)
    Jsem tady s Vámi......ale jen čtu :)

Zapsala jsem se do tabulky, ale vůbec nepostupuji, protože nemám na výběrčího :(

Hello :)
    I'm here with you ...... but I just read :)

I wrote down the table, but I do not do it at all because I do not have a collector :(

8. stevosko

stevosko User

Ahoj Pavlínka. Keď v tých našich leveloch už ani nie je kam postupovať, a všetko zbúrať a začínať od znova sa mi nechce.

Hello Pavlinka. When there is no place at all of our levels, and it's all bloody and startling again, I do not want to.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  9. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Oops stevosko. I did the translation for you. I know it was an error or an over sight
    :p

Oops stevosko. Překlad jsem pro vás provedl. Vím, že se jednalo o chybu nebo o zrak

Just like my not posting the translation, was mine. :oops:

Stejně jako můj překlad, nebyl můj. :oops:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    ZeleninovýSalátek and stevosko like this.
  10. mamysek

mamysek User

Ahojky, poraďte hlavě děravý, kde se zapíšu do tabulky? Chci předhonit Salátka i Stevoska i všechny!!:D:D:D:D:D
    P.S. - zkusila jsem si překladačem zpět do češtiny přeložit jeho anglickou větu. Nechtějte vědět, co mi vylezlo!:p

Hello, give your head a hole, where do I write down the table? I want to predate the Salad and Stevoska and all !!:D:D:D:D:D
    P.S. - I tried to translate the English sentence into the Czech language. Do not want to know what's up!:p

stevosko and StarostkaJana like this.
  11. Ahoj mamysek, aj ja som sa pár krát pokúsila o spätný preklad, najprv som sa smiala... :D:D:D
    Ale už sa nesmejem. Vyliezajú z toho také hlúposti! :eek::eek:
    Najprv som sa tešila, že máme svoj kútik, kde si budeme môcť písať tak, aby sme si rozumeli.
    Ale tento povinný preklad sa mi nepáči! A myslím, že nikomu z nás. :(:confused:

Keď som to dala do prekladača, spätný preklad je tento:

Ahoj mamysek, skúsil som niekoľkokrát späť na preklad, najprv som sa usmieval
    Ale nemyslím si. Sú tiež hlúpi!
    Spočiatku som sa tešil na náš kútik, kde by sme mohli napísať, aby sme pochopili.
    Ale nemám rád tento povinný preklad! A nemyslím na nikoho z nás.

Nechcem nikoho uraziť a preto sem nebudem písať, kým tu bude tento povinný preklad.
    Nechcela som o nikom povedať, že je hlúpy, ale že prekladač prekladá hlúposti!!!

Ak niekto z nás vie po anglicky, preložte prosím tento môj príspevok do angličtiny tak, aby dával zmysel.
    Mám vás všetkých rada a nechcem nikoho uraziť. :):(

Ospravedlňujem sa, že tu nie je preklad:oops:

Doplňujem preklad:

Hello mamysek, i have tried a couple of times back to the translation, first I smiled :D:D:D
    But I do not think. They are also stupid! :eek::eek:
    At first I was looking forward to having our corner where we could write so we could understand.
    But I do not like this mandatory translation! And I do not think of any of us. :(:confused:

When I put it in a translator, the following is a translation:
    Hello mamysek, I tried several times back for translation, first I smiled
    But I do not think. They are also stupid!
    At first I was looking forward to our corner where we could write to understand.
    But I do not like this mandatory translation! And I do not think of any of us.
    I do not want to offend anybody, so I will not write here until this mandatory translation is here.
    I did not want to tell anyone that he was stupid, but that the translator translated stupidly !!!
    If anyone of us knows English, please translate this post into English to make sense.
    I like you all and I do not want to offend anyone. :):)
    I'm sorry there is no translation here :oops:

I add a translation

12. stevosko

stevosko User

Ahojte. Mamysek nestraš ma, už teraz neviem ako utiecť pred Salátkom a nie ešte pred tebou...
    StarostkaJana, nevzdávaj to tu, na kontrolu prekladu kašli, nech si to prekladá, ako chce, hlavne, že si rozumieme my, a angličáky nech rozmýšľajú o čom to tu točíme.... ak seem prestaneme písať tak to zrušia, a bude to nanič. aspoň sa zasmejeme na pár skvelých prekladoch ako to moje - a u nás zasa chčije a chčije

Hello. Mamysek do not scare me, I do not know now how to run away from Salatko and not before you ...
    StarostkaJana, do not give up here, to translate the crap, to translate it as it wants, especially to understand us, and English to think about what we are doing here ... if we seem to stop typing it will cancel it, and it will be useless. At least we laugh at a couple of great translations like mine - and here we are both screaming and scaring

13. Máš pravdu stevosko, ja som nevymyslela, že to treba prekladať, tak sa nebudem trápiť nad tým, čo ten prekladač z toho skomolí. Hlavne že si budeme rozumieť my :):)

You are right stevosko, I did not think it was necessary to translate, so I will not worry about what the translator transfixed. Especially that we will understand :):)

14. stevosko

stevosko User

Slovami klasika - To som šťastný, to som rád,
    a môžeme spolu tancovať...

The classic words - I'm happy, I'm glad,
    And we can dance together ...

15. :D:D

:D:D

Ahoj Pavlínka :) mohli by sme dnes my dve vyhrať toto kolo Men vs women, čo ty na to? :):)

Hello Pavlinka :) we could win today this round Men vs women, what do you think?:):)

16. stevosko

stevosko User

neeeeee

noooooo

17. anilvap

anilvap User

Ahoj Janičko.....dnes určitě vyhrajeme :):):):)

Hello Janičko ..... today we will definitely win :) :) :) :)

18. stevosko

stevosko User

neeeeeeeeeeee :mad:

noooooooooooo :mad:

19. stevosko bojuje ako lev, ale ženy dnes vyhrajú :D

Stevosko fights like a lion, but women are winning today :D:D

20. stevosko

stevosko User