Jairo`s Nook-Jairin kútik

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by tassie-devil, Jul 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Už som naspäť :)

I'm back :)

Včera dievčatá vyhrali ďalšie kolo Men vs Women. Aktuálny stav je 6:4 :)
    Chlapci nedajte sa zahanbiť a pomôžte stevoskovi vyhrať ďalšie kolo, inak my dievčatá vyhráme aj to ďalšie kolo :D:p

Yesterday the girls won another round Men vs Women. The current situation is 6:4 :)
    Boys do not be ashamed and help the steward to win another round, otherwise our girls will win the next round :D:p

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  2. .Jairo.

.Jairo. User

Sorry Stevosko, ale som dievča :D

Sorry Stevosko, but I am a girl :D

ZeleninovýSalátek and stevosko like this.
  3. stevosko

stevosko User

Ahoj Jairo. Ja viem, že si dievča, som to nejak nepochopil, kde som písal niečo iné?
    Nejde mi do hlavy, v top100 na starom fóre sme mali max pozemkov vždy 142.

Hi Jairo. I know that girl, did I misunderstand where I wrote something else?
    It is not in my head, in the top 100 in the old forum we have max land always 142.

ZeleninovýSalátek likes this.
  4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

No at this time that is the maxium plots available for the game. Just a fact for you.

V tuto chvíli to není největší pozemek pro hru. Jen fakt pro tebe.

I read where some people are having difficulty with the translation programs. Here are some items to remember and I hope help.
    • No two languages are identical. A word in Czech does not necessarily mean the same when translated into English.
    • The translation programs. First translate the words and then tries to impose grammar on the sentences, paragraphs, etc.
    • Using slang or colloquialisms are easily misinterpreted. Best results come from using simple and straight forward statements.
    • We want to understand you. But do not get to involved in getting the translations perfect. We all have a good laugh, and generally we can figure it out. Most of the time. o_O This is suppose to be fun.
    Četl jsem, kde někteří lidé mají problémy s překladovými programy. Zde je několik věcí, které si pamatujete a doufám v pomoc.

Žádné dva jazyky nejsou totožné. Slovo v češtině nemusí nutně znamenat totéž, když je přeloženo do angličtiny.
    Překladatelské programy. Nejprve překládejte slova a pak se pokusí uložit gramatiku na věty, odstavce apod.
    Použití slangu nebo hovorových slov je snadné mylně interpretovat. Nejlepší výsledky přicházejí z použití jednoduchých a přímých prohlášení.
    Chceme tě pochopit. Nezapomeňte však na to, aby ste získali dokonalý překlad. Všichni máme rádi smích a všeobecně můžeme na to přijít. Většinu času. o_O To by mělo být zábavné.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  5. stevosko

stevosko User

Hello s.c.lynx. Si nepochopil môj dotaz na Jairo. Myslím, že v top100 sa pomýlila a pozemkov v hre je 142 a nie 144. Jairo píše že na horách je 30 pozemkov ale podľa FAQ "Mountain playfield has 25 normal land expansions + 3 special." teda len 28 pozemkov

Hello s.c.lynx. You did not understand my question about Jairo. I think the top100 is wrong and the land in the game is 142 and not 144. Jairo writes that in the mountains there are 30 plots but according to FAQ "Mountain playfield has 25 normal land expansions + 3 special." therefore is only 28 plots

ZeleninovýSalátek likes this.
  6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you for the clarification. I did not see that. Good catch.

Děkujeme za objasnění. To jsem neviděl. Dobrý postřeh.

7. .Jairo.

.Jairo. User

Áno, ale na tých dvoch v strede tiež nemáš dieru, je to kvázi zastavané. Proste som to dala ako 5x6=30. Ak je to však treba, môžem to zmeniť.

Yes, but on the two plots in the middle also do not have a hole, it's quasi-built. I simply put it like 5x6 = 30. But if it is necessary, I change it.

8. stevosko

stevosko User

Ok v pohode, len ja som pátral, kde niečo nové pribudlo. Tak si idem napísať 144.

Ok, cool, I just searched for something new. So I'm going to write 144.

9. anilvap

anilvap User

Ahoj :)
    Tak po delší době jsem nastřádala MD na výběrčího daní a konečně jsem udělala ve městě pořádek a začnou opět přibývat BZ :):cool:

Hello :)
    So, after a long time, I got the MD on the tax collector and finally I made the order in the town and I started to add BZ:):cool:

10. .Jairo.

.Jairo. User

Kto ešte nevie, máme celú českú sekciu a tam stačí písať len česky, nemusíte prekladať.

Who does not know yet, we have the entire Czech section and there is just enough to write in Czech, you do not have to translate.