Landcleaning - cost/ benefit? Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nennesby, Feb 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nennesby

nennesby User

I am looking at landcleaning. I se that the rewards are random. Does the different obstacles also apear by random? Is the proveny from landcleaning enough to landclean just for that? I am aware that it will aford that you are not chort of cc...

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You have got it mostly correct. The obstacles are to appear random. Clearing land for the rewards are completely up to your needs and desire.

3. nennesby

nennesby User

Yes but is it worth it... I had to make a research:

I start with the trres (look here to read about trres: https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/land-cleaning.1108/). I cleaned my mountainarea for trees:
    Price: 900 cc
    Rewards: 24 beams and 36 lumbers. At the marketplace they would cost me about: 24 X 750 cc + 36 x 150 cc = 23.400

Yes landcleaning of trees is worth it.

About driftwood and barrels: Do they not reappear at all?

I now try to see if I get more trees if I delete the underbrush...???

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  4. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Driftwood and barrels don't appear that often in the subs, but a lot on the island play field.

nennesby likes this.
  5. nennesby

nennesby User

What about trees then, do they reappear more often somewhere? Grass? Stone? Snow?

I have not yet found out if trres appear more often if I delete the underbrush?

Another question I am reseaching is, does trees apear mostly on the same spots every time? If a landlot has many trees when I buy it, will there then grow more trees in the future?

6. s.c.lynx

The trees and shrubs are suppose to be randomn. The refresh rate is set for each play field. So some play fields refresh at a higher rate. I find there is a limit to how many trees and shrubs are in a particular plot. Once that number is reached then the plot does not add more trees and shrubs. So culling the undergrowth occassionally is a good way to get some resources and keep the process going

7. nennesby

nennesby User

Thanks, helped me a lot;-)

8. s.c.lynx

;)

9. nennesby

nennesby User

Now I have collected tree and other things from my free land (level 40) for 48 hours and if I sold it then it would give med about 25.000 cc/ 24 hours. Think it is a good idea to by land if I have cc that I do not need.

It seems - I am not sure - that it does not matter if I clean the underbrush or not.... And the water does not give very much....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.