Suggestion Mini-contest : Puzzle

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Artisan, Oct 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello dear Mayors!
    We have another mini-contest for you!
    We will post a different Puzzle every weekend for you, and all can participate.
    • How does it work?
    The first one to finish the puzzle and post a print of it, is the winer - we will have only one winer per week - this means that we will ask for the previous winer not to participate on the next mini-contests of the current month.

• What are the rules?
    We will leave a link on this same thread, you will have to click on it, it will open a web page where you can do your puzzle - please keep in mind that this web page doesn't save your progress so be sure you have time enough to do it or if you close it you will have to begin from zero.
    As soon as you finish it, you can make a screenshot and paste it on this thread (please see FAQ: How to take a screenshot)

• Do we win anything?
    Yes!!! you will win 3 days of rent collector
    We will post these Puzzles every Sunday at 12:00 h CEST so that everyone can start at the same time.

You can give us your feedback >>>Here

2. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

Well, since nobody is playing :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

3. Cotewa

Cotewa User

I was playing, but completed the previous one already.
    By the way, I 'm still not having my rent collector on. Would be great if it could be started anytime soon. :)