More playground

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Kirstine, Sep 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kirstine

Kirstine User

Can we get more playground?
    Last time I counted I had over 100 buildings that haven't been placed an I have no playground to put the on.
    I also miss more building that I can place on the mountain and in the snow mountain.

sisko222 likes this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

As of right now we only have the four play fields. Main, Suburban, Mountain, and Sea Shore. We will pass your request on to the developers. Thank you for the suggestion.

3. EddieT

EddieT User

If the programmers ever decide to add an expansion area, I'd like to see the area to the west of the main playing field included for urban development with a desert theme (cactus, sagebrush and tumbleweeds instead of the normal underbrush we normally have to clear).

nimeria and sams264227011a like this.
  4. Sargent

Sargent User

Oh dear ...... another one of those ideas that was 'passed to the developers', just a 'short' 14 months ago.

I'd be happy with a land extension to any or all of the existing areas - it can't be THAT difficult!! ........but, on the miniscule off chance that it is, here are a few ideas for some NEW playing fields (apologies if they have been mentioned before) ..... a commercial sea port (cruise & freight), an industrial area (with a once off option to move existing power and manufacturing plants), a theme park (circus/fairground etc), a botanical garden, a lake district with power generating capacity, a sports complex (olympic size), an airport, a transport hub (road/rail), an 'old city' (historical site), a university campus ....................

Hell!! ..... that was so easy :D ....... and I guess I've hardly scratched the surface when it comes to new possibilties. Makes you wonder what the 'developers' are actually payed to do!! Or do they REALLY exist.........;)

cicmic11 likes this.
  5. We can only keep asking Sargent
    we do this on a regular basis