Mystery BuildingsSeason 2 in Today's Events 16th March 2017

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Alfreda, Mar 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfreda

Alfreda User

I am in the U.K. and according to Loot-O-Matic the Mystery Building is Not available. Please can anyone help.
    Level 21 820 residents
    Alfreda

2. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

The data in the calender is probably wrong
    Nothing you (or anyone) can do about it but wait

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I am sorry I read the date wrong. Mystery Building starts on 18.03.2017 through 19.03.2017. I missed read the date. I need to start wearing my glasses more often.

4. Alfreda

Alfreda User

Thank you for your time.

5. Alfreda

Alfreda User

Thank you for your help!

6. s.c.lynx

Alfreda, you are welcome. This is what I am here to do. I again want to appoligize for my error, and thank you for pointing the mistake out to me.

I do have to give you a warning that double posting is a common mistake of new people to the form. If you need to add to your previous posting the prefered method is to go in and edit the previous post. (even I did it when I was starting out). But if it contiues we will have disciplinary consequences. There the end of me being a wise old sage.

Have fun building your city.

7. Alfreda

Alfreda User

Please could any one tell me if there is a Power plant in todays Mystery Buildings 2 ?
    Thank you.
    Apologies if this was not the correct place to ask.

8. s.c.lynx

Alfreda I am sorry to say there is no power plant in the Mystery Buildings 2 offerings. You can look up the possible winnings of the Mystery buildings offers in the FAQ section. It is a little difficult to find. It is in the Home>Forum>Help>Game FAQs>Game Playfield, Houses, Decorations>Mystery Buildings. Here is a a link for you: https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/mystery-buildings.1114/

Your posting was a little off topic but still relevant. The prefered method of asking questions about the game is to start a new thread. I am closing this thread at this time as the questions have been answered. Have fun building your city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.