Suggestion New building ideas.

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by billyjim, May 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

Since the developers have shown they have mastered the necessary skills to place a new building in the game (TNT Tower). How about some new buildings.

My suggestion is to add a cruise ship to the sea area. This is an area so under used.
    Suggested specifications:
    Size 3x2 or 2x3
    Residents 50 to 400 capitalist, students, workers
    Mood -35 to -150
    Power -50 to -200
    Unlock level 39

2. Great idea billy, we would also need a cruise ship terminal, which would have to have at least double of the above stats:):)

Zantia1 and anoukjoris like this.
  3. AussieMate

AussieMate User

my idea is a poker house where you can play poker. I played a Chinese combat game that had a poker room in the village and it was a bit of fun, although stakes were a bit high and you could take a hit.
    You could play for city credits or a penny table for metro money. Nothing too serious because its about the social interaction.

Jello and anoukjoris like this.
  4. AussieMate

AussieMate User

One thing Id like to do is visit other players cities
    How about a travel agency where you can have your friends invite you , or you could open up your city to the public

Cideous ID 9795332

Jello likes this.
  5. thas has been suggested several times over the past few years thanks for bringing this up again

6. Jello

Jello User

I love the idea Mate or even a thread where you can post your city, I am only new here but would love to see some of the older players developed cities (older as in play time :) )

7. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

8. Zantia1

Zantia1 User

i saw it, there are many beautiful decoration

9. Jello

Jello User

Thanks for that BigWillem, I thought that there might have been but couldn't find it