New playing field?

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by BeccaBunny7401, Jul 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I believe its time for another playing field to be added - we have the 'burbs, the coast and the mountains - time for the 'desert plains' to be included. I have a number of building permits that I just can't use as I have run out of available space and it would be lovely for a place to put them!

wrighty8 and MillerWrox like this.
  2. I have included this in my weekly report quite a few times :)

3. Sargent

Sargent User

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that to happen anytime soon BB. Despite TD 's 'weekly report' no one seem to be listening at BP. I'd just be happy to see more space made available to the left of the city and the coast. The cynic in me does wonder if there are actually any game developers working on RC or if we are all being taken for a ride!

wrighty8 likes this.
  4. billyjim

billyjim User

Actually we have been successful in getting new areas in the past. Way back when dinosaurs roamed the planet we only had one playfield and that was it. The fact that players lobbied and complained and begged for more room was finally answered, with the addition of the suburbs, then the coast, and finally the mountains. So our opinions do effect policy, it just seems to have slowed to almost a crawl or frozen

5. Sargent

Sargent User

I guess I need a good dose of optimism ....... :rolleyes::rolleyes:. I've only been playing for just over 12 month with 4 areas and I already feel cramped. Sure, I've still got plenty of upgrades to go and a fair amount of mountain space to fill (so expensive!). Can't imagine what it was like with just the city :eek:

6. I seem to remember the main playfield was about half its present size and the max level was 30 something :p
    How deprived were we back in those dim and dark times :D

Elco likes this.
  7. billyjim

billyjim User

It was and there were two rounds of expansions before the other fields were added.

8. I would love too see another section of water to the left of the suburbs . then I could put a floating restaurant to support your fully upgraded modern pier houses !

9. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

i have been asking for a new playing field for what seems like years. Truth is i dont think any one cares about this game anymore so nothing new will ever be released. how easy is it to create a new playing field ?? dont waste money on this game anymore they bleeding you dry for no reward, Now its up to some one to prove me wrong without saying theres lots in the pipeline and the development team are working hard. dont belive it because i have been playing this once great game for years now and guess what NOTHING EVER CHANGES AND NOTHING NEW HAPPENS
    wrighty8 4658170

10. G`day Wrighty. I started playing well before you my friend,.
    Even now your mod team keep trying to get new things into this great game and we will continue to pass along the thought of the players. :):)

11. Enriqe-XXX

Enriqe-XXX User

Wait, just to be clear, there in BP is still some team? :rolleyes:

Elco likes this.
  12. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We realize that things do not move as fast as people would like. But, there is still a team for Rising Cities. As Tassie says we (moderator team) do pass along all of the ideas and suggestions and comments up the chain of command.

13. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

does not matter how long you have been playing or me for that matter .The thing that matters is nothing new has happened for a long time now, i have lost count of how many building permits i have over 400 probably but no where to build them to make my city Rise clues in the name of game .But still no one says whats happening in the game . just get the Mod team are working hard. For gods sake why cant anyone say whats coming up, what are they working on something secretive for NASA maybe. How difficult is it to open up another playing field ??

Wrighty8 4685170

14. pleas can you help me to log in. id 8725369

15. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

briansonder - Please do not hijack other peoples threads. The correct process would be to start a new thread for your issue. Please do so in the future. It is possible for us to miss a off subject posting like this one.

I have reset your game and you should now be able to log into your game. I was able to do so.