Nothing new ever never forget it

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by wrighty8, Jan 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

so the NEW game WEFARM is being launched by big point.... Ha that means goodbye to this stale no new stuff, no new ideas ,no improvements ,no point playing dead in the water game.So since i started playing this game (2013) all these have been invented .. Google Glass. Sony Playstation VR . 3D printing . Vape pens. im sure there are many more the point is this game cant even give us a the simple things like some where to build new houses.

Wrighty8 4658170 (i think)

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you for your comment. I will pass it up the chain of command. Several game producers other than Big Pointe are coming out with new versions of there game to handle the transition from adobe flash. All of the ones I have seen take on of their games and does it first then works on the others in turn.

3. Rosomack

Rosomack User

And another day forward. :)

s.c.lynx likes this.
  4. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley User

I bet they still playing rising forums tho. Because this game was dead after them bug issues they had back when the game was still new. Big Point is a dead game maker. all their games die after they take off.