Official Thread for signatures

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Artisan, Mar 23, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello jelly, I am very happy to know that you have now your correct username.:)

Well, let me see... I made you two signatures and I can try to correct the username on them as well if you like, and of course I will try to make you a new one as you wish.... Going to work on it;)

2. jelly999

jelly999 User

Hi artisan !!
    Thank you very much for this ...:)

3. Artisan

4. jelly999

jelly999 User

Well .....The three of them are amazing;) but still I like the heels one more than purses because the purses one is a little bit wide which less its beauty.
    BUT.....
    The way you've written jelly999 in new signature is so so amazing .I liked it very much...:D:D:D

Artisan,When I've asked you about the second signature ,In the description I've written "clutch purses" .you've not put any clutch in the new signature.WHY ????
    I think that the new signature would be much better if you had used them too....but still OK, I'm happy and thankful to you for giving some time of yours to my signature.:)

"THANK YOU!! ONCE AGAIN":);)

5. Artisan

I jelly999

It's not very easy to combine all those purses and clutches, bu I will find a way.;)

I'm glad you liked the others :)

6. jelly999

jelly999 User

You've not to make it again. Already you've spent a lot of your time on that and THANK YOU for that.:);)

7. thank you artisan for making such a beautiful signature for me
    I LOVE BURJ KHALIFA ;);););););)

8. Artisan

Thank you for your kind words, this month I will be a little shot of time, I will be working more than usual, however I wil come everytime I can and of course, I will try to keep doing your signatures when asked.:)

Noukicity likes this.