Players corner

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by tassie-devil, Jun 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. G'day Mayors,
    As you all will have noticed in the last couple of days that our forum has and is undergoing some modifications with further adjustments still to come.
    Speakers corner has now become Players corner, the same rules apply as before, let us all continue to enjoy these threads.
    Be assured your mod team are doing their best to look after our players interests while these changes are being implemented over the next few weeks.
    Also we would appreciate your thoughts on these changes as they happen

Your mod team

lolmatte and 3ig_3atak like this.
  2. rashini

rashini User

hi;)

hi everyone.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 5, 2017
    163112, deborah33 and 3ig_3atak like this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

rashini - The forum rules do not allow for double posting. The prefered method of adding information is to edit your previous message. I have merged your two postings for you.

rashini likes this.
  4. Vou sair desse jogo não da para vc ver quem é amigo....

5. s.c.lynx

fernandoluizfranz - Sorry to see you go. Please do not post in any language except for English in this forum. Except for the specific foreign language areas.

6. rashini

rashini User

hi hi guys

7. Esteban815

Esteban815 User

Someone wake me up when the market is done being manipulated this time so I can resume enjoying the game. :(:mad:

8. oi rashini, tudo bem?

9. s.c.lynx

I hate when I have to be the heavy game moderator. Posting in the main forum must be in English.

Rosomack likes this.