Suggestion RallyPost August - 2016

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Artisan, Jul 22, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Dear Mayors,

We are happy to repeat our forum contest!

We propose to you to reach 150 posts on speakers' Corner - easy, right?

The first 11 Mayors to reach the 150 posts will get a Reward ... but we will announce it later ;) .

Those who would like to participate, must register in this same thread and should indicate their Nickname and ID, only users who have signed up by the deadline can participate.

Speakers' Corner will be closed on 31st July so that no one will post before the indicated date and so that we can control the number of messages each one of you has got.

You can sign up from today - 22nd July to 29th July

We will control each one's messages the previous day before the contest starts, that will be the 1st of August and eachcontestant should notify the moderation team when has reached the number of requested posts.

Prizes will be awarded after the end of the contest which will be after 31st August or when all subscribers have reached their goal, with brevity and availability possible for the team.

Remember that it is up to you to warn us about when you have reached the posts requested, you can leave a message on this same topic and for those who want feel free to leaves a print!

The rules are the following and are irrevocable, Please, read them carefully:

Posting will be permitted in Speakers' Corner, on any topic with the following restrictions:

• Very important rule: No one fininshing their posts on the first week of the contest will receive a reward - this contest was conceived to last a month, not a single week;
    • SPAM will not be allowed - no player may have two or more consecutive posts, all posts should be rotated by other players or by members of the Moderation Team;
    • No moderating element in this forum is allowed to participate;
    • All posts must follow the rules of the respective game or topic where you are posting, posts will be deleted if they do not respect the rules and without previous notice ;
    • Disobedience, abuse, unpoliteness or other similar situations will not be allowed;
    • Opening unnecessary threads at Speakers' Corner will not be allowed.
    The Moderation Team has the right to act accordingly to the rules when necessary, imposing sanctions if that is the case.

You can subscribe on this same topic!

You can give us your Feedback here >> Feedback for RallyPost

635903365182910217-1860931215_tumblr_m3biyv0ofs1qinmdwo1_500.gif

Good Luck Mayors!!;)

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

2. Skippyro1980

3. jelly999

jelly999 User

jelly999

4. Artisan

5. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

Very happy with the new rule :)
    so I'm in again
    Bigwillem
    ID 3324252

6. Artisan

7. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

anoukjoris | ID 4672680

8. Noukicity

Noukicity User

Noukicity | ID 8220255

9. BoTo0

BoTo0 User

BoTo0
    ID 9839502

10. karishma999
    ID 8242434
    This is my first time:)

11. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Cotewa
    ID 9709856

12. Artisan

Dear Mayors!

Here is the information you need:

Skippyro1980 |6445981 has got 2.057 posts,must reach: 2.207

jelly999|8252479
    has got 355 posts, must reach: 505

Bigwillem|ID 3324252
    has got 834 posts, must reach 984

anoukjoris | ID 4672680
    has got 1.356 posts, must reach 1.506

Noukicity | ID 8220255
    has got 301 posts, must reach 451

BoTo0|ID 9839502
    has got 26 posts, must reach 176

karishma999|ID 8242434
    has got 285 posts, must reach 435

Cotewa |ID 9709856
    has got 9 posts, must reach 159

Good luck Mayors!! ;)

13. yeah le's start it will be fun....;)

14. Artisan

15. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Got the 150 postings completed. With all the games, especially 'Men vs Women' and 'Mayors versus Mods' it's rather difficult not to get them within a week. I'm not sure, but it might be better to raise the amount of postings needed rather than disqualifying everybody who reaches them within the first week.

16. jelly999

jelly999 User

I've also got 150 posts (including this one ). I've to do total posts 505 and I've done 504 6 days ago ,then waited for 6 days and now finally do my last post .:)

The game is to complete 150 posts in speaker's corner but before starting the game and maybe after it,I've done some posts in the beginner's guide,general questions section .The problem is that I can't separately find my posts in speaker's corner,I can only find my total posts .
    So I want to ask that is my game completed or not ??

17. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Why don't you post some more in the Speakers Corner? Then you will have definitely done the 150 there.

18. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I'm done
    I got my 150 posts

19. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

I've reached the 150 posts as well :)

20. Noukicity

Noukicity User

And I have my 150 posts too, yeah:D
    I'm very curious what the reward will be, I'll hope better than lasts months, because there wasnt't a reward at all:(