Suggestion RallyPost August - 2016

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Artisan, Jul 22, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

I haven't had my rentcollector either, and I'm also not so active anymore.
    I played this weekend some more because of the halloween event, so I thought it wold be nice to have it started last friday.
    But the weekend is over and no rentcollector.
    never thought it would be that difficult to get my price :(
    Tomorrow I can't play.
    So would it be possible to start the rentcollecter on the 1st of november, so next tuesdaymorning?
    That'll be great.
    Thank you.

2. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Is anyone still reading this post? I realised that Artisan hasn't been on for a month, but if there is any chance to get my rent collector for the rally (7 days) and solving the puzzle (3 days) started, that would be great.

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I am so sorry to lead to the confussion. I posted this a week ago and It has disappeared:

I am trying to reach Artisan for you. Most likely this is a miscommunication and / or a time coordination problem.

Just talked to Artisan. We dropped the ball the Rally Post was being turned over to me to run. We had some trouble with the transfer of duties. So please give me a new day and time window to give it a go. So sorry for the problems.

So please give me a window of time to activate your prizes.

Again so sorry for the mix up.

PS: Please tell me which time zone you are using, since I am in a different time zone than Artisan. For example telling me something like "morning of the sixth" does not help me since I do not know where you are. If you can say something like "10:00 to 15:00 on Saturday 05.11.16" or any range will allow you to get the most out of your reward.

4. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Thank you s.c.lynx. I just finished collection, but if you could start the rent collector when the new events starts today, that would be nice. If it doesn't suit you, anytime later today or tomorrow will be OK as well.

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Cotewa, I will do my best. Thank you for the window of opertunity, a great way to post the time also.

Cotewa i have started your rent collector at 1:43 PM CET 04.11.2016 for ten days. A few minutes early.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  6. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Thank you very much, I just realised how much time I save using the collector on all play fields. :)

s.c.lynx likes this.
  7. Sorac

Sorac User

Potřebuji pomoci s hrou. Je tu někdo, kdo umí poradit???

8. Sorac, I have asked you several times to use only English in these threads as this is a English forum and the mods do not understand other languages.
    Further breaches will incur penalties and a possible ban