Suggestion RallyPost September - 2016

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Artisan, Sep 3, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Dear Mayors,

We are happy to repeat our forum contest!

We propose to you to reach 150 posts on speakers' Corner - easy, right?

The first 10 Mayors to reach the 150 posts will get 100 MetroMoney.

Those who would like to participate, must register in this same thread and should indicate their Nickname and ID, only users who have signed up by the deadline can participate.

Speakers' Corner will be closed on 7th September so that no one will post before the indicated date and so that we can control the number of messages each one of you has got.

You can sign up from today - 3rd September to 7th September

We will control each one's messages the previous day before the contest starts, that will be the 8th September and each contestant should notify the moderation team when has reached the number of requested posts.

Prizes will be awarded after the end of the contest which will be after 30th September or when all subscribers have reached their goal, with brevity and availability possible for the team.

Remember that it is up to you to warn us about when you have reached the posts requested, you can leave a message on this same topic and for those who want feel free to leaves a print!

The rules are the following and are irrevocable, Please, read them carefully:

Posting will be permitted in Speakers' Corner, on any topic with the following restrictions:

• Very important rule: No one fininshing their posts on the first week of the contest will receive a reward - this contest was conceived to last a month, not a single week;
    • SPAM will not be allowed - no player may have two or more consecutive posts, all posts should be rotated by other players or by members of the Moderation Team;
    • No moderating element in this forum is allowed to participate;
    • All posts must follow the rules of the respective game or topic where you are posting, posts will be deleted if they do not respect the rules and without previous notice ;
    • Disobedience, abuse, unpoliteness or other similar situations will not be allowed;
    • Opening unnecessary threads at Speakers' Corner will not be allowed.
    The Moderation Team has the right to act accordingly to the rules when necessary, imposing sanctions if that is the case.

You can subscribe on this same topic!

You can give us your Feedback here >> Feedback for RallyPost

Good Luck Mayors!!;)

2. I don't understand this rally post but try to follow first :) maybe next rally post will understand

3. Cotewa

Cotewa User

I'm in.
    Cotewa
    ID 9709856

4. Artisan

Helo Banjarmasin,

Welcome to our forum.

It is not very difficult, you only have to post 150 messages on our Speaker's corner respecting the rules.:)

5. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I;m in again
    bigwillem

6. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

anoukjoris | ID 4672680

7. Noukicity

Noukicity User

Noukicity | ID 8220255

8. Oo ok will try to fullfill :) thx you

9. looks like i am out till next month :(

10. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

Well Artisan hasn't posted our targets yet (did we start already?). Maybe you can still play
    BTW welcome back. It's been a while since you were here

11. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

I thought it started today:confused:

12. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Thought so too. Anyway, I had 298 messages yesterday, so will need 448 to complete the rally.

13. Artisan

Hello to all,

Yes, the Rallypost was supposed to have already started, I haven't counted your posts yet - for that I am very sorry - I didn't have the time, but you can keep posting, I will make sure to count the posts you have already make since the day the contest began and discount those from the ones you still need to do.
    I hope I can do it later today.
    And again I am sorry for the delay.:oops:

14. Artisan

Here we go:

Cotewa ID 9709856 I counted 14 post since the contest started will need a total of 448 posts.

bigwillem|3324252 I counted 15 posts since the contest started will need a total of 1.269 posts

anoukjoris | ID 4672680 I counted 3 posts since the contest started will need a total of 1.698 posts

Noukicity | ID 8220255 I didn't see any post from you, you will need a total of 596

(if I failed to count any of your posts I beg your pardon)

To these Mayors:

skippyroo1980
    Banjarmasin

As we have so few participants, you can still participate if you want, but you will have to leave your nickname and ID saying you wish to participate.

Now... Run Mayors! :)

15. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Yeah, I've reached my 1698 posts:)

16. Noukicity

Noukicity User

I've reached all my posts.
    Thanks for your help anoukjoris

17. Cotewa

Cotewa User

I'm also done. :)

PS. I forgot about last months prize. :oops:

Since my long weekend will be over now, can the rent collector be postponed until the 8th of October? This time I will definitely remind you to start it.

18. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

19. Artisan

Hello to all, congratulations!

Prizes have been awarded! Could you all confirm, please?

We will wait for you Cotewa :)

20. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I can't confirm. I don't know what I had earlier.
    But I believe you :D