Still Still Still Nothing New Then!!

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by wrighty8, Mar 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

so i have been playing this game for ages now and i have had enough now . In October 2015 i put a thread on here saying nothing new then. meaning there has been no improvement to this game for a long time. Then on April 9 2016 i put a thread on here saying Still Nothing New then meaning this game has not changed at all since then. It is now March 3 2018 and nothing has changed on this game since then. every time i put something on here a member of the team say its difficult to do these things take time behind the scenes and more ******** like that. how come we cant have more land to build on (make my city rise) next to the main city to the left. i probably have 500 or more houses to build but guess what no land to build on. im not the only one either. get a grip on this once great game and employ someone that can produce more land cant be that hard you have made four others. Or just tell us the game is a dead loss and no one cares any more your just happy to leave it as is and take peoples money of them to build a tiny Hamlet. for those who say why more land i have 17200 people in my town i am on level 59 and i want a CITY not a town.

MICRO10 and LILA-SKILAKI like this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Since you do not want a comment there will be none. But your statement has been noted and passed on.

3. i start play few days ago, i looking for top ranking players list. Do you have here something like this?

4. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

if you look in Who is Who The Players there is a list on there of the top 100 players.

5. s.c.lynx

Thank you for the assist wrighty8

6. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

no problem. sorry i re posted the thread i thought id put it in the wrong place. apologies

7. i seen this section, but i mean about actual list from this week, not from 2015 or 2017 years

8. s.c.lynx

9. I made a new post because in the main menu of the forum showed that my post isnt last one
    so I thought something goes wrong and I created the next one. Delay on the forum or what? Take relax I have no intention to spam ^^

10. s.c.lynx

I did not think you were, but I am responsible for maintaining the rules in the Forum. It was just a friendly reminder. Like a police officer reminding you that you must come to a complete stop at a stop sign, but not issueing you a ticket.

11. ok "police officer" ^^ maybe start first bug fixes in the system of forum, because I didn't make the first mistake, something wrong is happening in system of forum, and you know error begets error ;/ it is just friendly suggestions.

12. s.c.lynx

I do not have the access to repair issues in the forum or the game. But, like all comments and suggestions I will pass it on.

Using the analogy of the police officer. I do not write the laws. I just enforce them, I hope fairly and gently

13. its OK... I just said my version, really i didnt had intension to spam. Try understand me, and i will understand you.

14. s.c.lynx

That is a deal.