task error

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by berser, Oct 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berser

berser User

I didn't get the award even though I finished the task

berser | ID 4093574

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

berser - We went into your city and the task has been completed and is awaiting for you to pick up your reward.

3. berser

berser User

municipal expansion tasks completed until the 8th stage again gives the task error

4. s.c.lynx

You have to wait till the timer is complete. At this time it is 52 minutes to go.

danda-vnovis likes this.
  5. berser

berser User

berser | ID 4093574

6. s.c.lynx

The upgrade timer is set at 11:42:53 if the problem continues after the timer runs down then try closing the game and the browser and restart. If this doew not solve the issue then please send in a support ticket.

7. berser

berser User

the task is completed but the result is the same please

8. s.c.lynx

We need more information. Which task, what exactly is going on, what have you tried? You may wish to submit a support ticket and the more powerful persons can try to solve your issue.

9. berser

berser User

municipal expansion tasks completed until the 8th stage again gives the task error

10. berser

berser User

berser | ID 4093574

11. s.c.lynx

This situation is beyond my capacities. Please submit a support ticket. Thank you for giving me a try, but we are out of abilities to effect a solution. Hopefully the support task can resolve this for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.