tassie-devil

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by tassie-devil, Mar 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi mayors
    I have just joined the admin team as a moderator, this is a game I love also having met a lot of terrific mayors over nearly a year of playing RC. I will endeavour to be of assistance to you where and when needed. The forums are a terrific place to voice our thoughts and ideas.

2. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Welcome aboard.

3. thanks wizz

4. billyjim

billyjim User

good luck.

5. Welcome to the mad house Tassie-devil :)

Regarding your problem Oliver, I can only move whole threads.
    Please post your issue in the relevant (general questions) section if you are still struggling with the problem.

6. welcome, tassie-devil ! enjoy the forum.

wildheart50122 likes this.
  7. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Welcome, always good to see a "new" face :)

8. skb13

skb13 User

Always good to see another face, even if you do look a lot like Cheesemeister! :p :)

9. trust me nothing is further from the truth :p

10. Not sure what to say. I never welcomed any devils in my presence. We usualy cast them out. :) What good can a devil do? :)

11. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Well they can eat insects and lots of other things :p
    Tassie-devil (Tasmanian devil) is an Australian animal with a powerful bite.

12. Thanks for enlightening me. :) I had no idea he was an animal. :) Good to know he is not an evil spirit. :D :D :D

In that case, welcome in the ZOO Tassie. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

13. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley User

billyjim,tassie-devil I just wanted to say thanks mates. I know full well about the Moderator duties I also play Pirate Storm. But each forum is a little different. Just got to learn the ropes, so to speak. Any way thanks to all the Moderators for you time to read and post, with out you many people would just stop playing when they get stuck, or frustrated.

14. I completely agree with you. I'm new to this forum and game, but I been a member of several other forums and got to know the moderators and saw how much work it is so thank you tasie-devil. :)

15. Tassie has had a promotion. Congratulations :)

16. thanks very much Nic :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.