The new forum - Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by Iso-Hampuri, Nov 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like the new Rising Cities forum ?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2013.
  1. YES

22 vote(s)
    36.1%
  2. NO

29 vote(s)
    47.5%
  3. I don't know yet

10 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. al2000

al2000 User

i have 4 bakery.how increase the number of them.i need 5 or 6 of them.
    forum in romanian ?
    thank's.

2. nennesby

nennesby User

I donot know if this is the right place for this posting. But I donot think I am going to use the Forum in the future. I speak and write Danish and have some difficulties with the English. But now most of the postings are in the international part of the Forum and I find it confusing to look at "New posts" as I am used to do every day. Maybe you have helped the ones that lost their Forum in their own language but for me it is getting worse.... so in the future I think in only will use the FAQs

3. G`day nennesby, our mod team have had little or no input as to what languages that are now in the international section, however let me assure you we all try our hardest to look after all players of any country who visit us.
    We are always looking for ways to continue to improve the forum that the international and English community can enjoy, also to stay within these rules.
    Any players who have suggestions on this topic are more than welcome to post them and we will look at all posts with an open mind.
    I have noticed that you are a regular visitor here, we will all be sad that you may leave the forum :(

4. nennesby

nennesby User

Yes I understand that you try to help everyone but I just wanted to tell the thewre are both positive and negative sides of what you are trying...

5. Thankyou for your thoughts, they are greatly appreciated.:)
    The more people who post the similar ideas the better we can understand where the players are at with a view of improving the forum for everyone.;)

6. Wiedźma

Wiedźma User

7. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Wiedzma Sorry about that. It was a cut and paste error. I have translated the message and posted it. Since none of us speak, write Polish we hope google translate did a good job.

8. oceane6z

oceane6z User

bonjour ajouter moi pour discuter c'est oceane6z

9. oceane6z

oceane6z User

ont peut plus avoir des billet depuis que le cinéma ne marche plus on peut même plus regarder des films . sinon il faux attendre les cadeaux de la mairie mais il y a pas toujours des billet. :(

10. s.c.lynx

oceane6z - Please do not double post in the forum, against the rules. Also do not post about the same topic in multiple locations as this would be considered spamming and could lead to your being banned from the forum. We have answered the cinema question on the other posting. Once again postings in the main forum are to be in English, with the alternate language sections being the exception.

11. hola buenas tenian que bajar los precios de ubipesetas
    y los 7 euros tambien pagalos com el movil como se hacia antes

12. hola buenas tenian que bajar losprecios deubipesetas
    y los 7 euros tambien pagalos con el movil como se hacia antes :oops:

13. s.c.lynx

robisongarcia - Double posting is forbidden. Also, all postings in the main forum must be in English.

14. sony081

sony081 User

[QUOTE = "Iso-Hampuri, post: 6124, membre: 20"] Bonjour maire des villes montantes,

Si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez discuter du nouveau forum ici, nous laisser des commentaires et participer au sondage sur le nouveau forum. Comme toujours s'il vous plaît gardez le civil et sur le sujet:)

Votre équipe des villes montantes [/ DEVIS]
    votre jeu est bien mais ceux qui le dirige sont incompetent...le jeu bug tous le temp...a part envoyer un lien..rien n est fais...faut pas mettre d argent dans ce jeu c est une arnaque!!!sa pour prendre le fric il sont la!!!

15. s.c.lynx

sony081 - All posting in the main forum must be in English.

16. drunechka

drunechka User

how many licenses are issued at the opening of the fishing area?

17. s.c.lynx

Two building permits are issued for the Fisheries, at the appropriate levels.

Please do not hijack the threads for unrelated issues. Stay on topic for the thread. Please create a new thread.