Where is the love?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BeccaBunny7401, Feb 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it's Valentines Day here in Australia, but where is the Valentines Event? I have enjoyed playing these special events when they came up. Does this event have 'problems' too? :(

nennesby likes this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Here is hoping that you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day. It appears there will not be a Valentine's Day event. We have not been told what is the explanation. We will let you know if we hear any information.

3. Thanks for your response lynx, but I am very sad to hear this news. No winterfest, no valentines day, . . . I'm sensing a pattern here . . .

4. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Not just you...

5. Maybe we will get a Easter event, my Bilbies are ready and raring to go

6. I'm not holding my breath . . .

sams264227011a likes this.
  7. billyjim

billyjim User

Becca I would not recomend anyone holding their breath.

sams264227011a likes this.
  8. nennesby

nennesby User

Strange they still have capacity to make the expancion sale..... just wondering;-)))))

9. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

nennesby likes this.
  10. billyjim

billyjim User

Sorry Sams and to answer nennesby. The expansion sale is an automatic monthly occurance in the game. So it is not something that has to be initiated seperately. But, it is sad that the seasonal events seem to be gone. All we can do is pray and hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.