All Cineplex problems

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by tassie-devil, Jan 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

2. milanko2

milanko2 User

Hello, Unfortunately, I have a problem signing in to the account even on the risingcities game even after clearing all browsers but also when logging in from other computers.

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

milanko2 - I had the same issue when I tried to sign into your account. I reset your resources and was able to access the game. This also reset your mood and power levels back to their correct levels. You will have to build these back up. Please let us know when you get into your game. Thanks.

4. milanko2

milanko2 User

5. milanko2

milanko2 User

Thanks for the help I got to all part of my city, but even so a few bugs have been made and especially the production of production buildings has dropped in half even when I cleaned the browser afterwards.

6. s.c.lynx

The bug you are experiencing the effect of low power and mood.

7. just4_Tea

just4_Tea User

I am having a cineplex movie problem. for several days it displays this,
    [​IMG]
    The requested page could not be found.

just4_Tea ID:10055727

8. s.c.lynx

The message means that fhere is an issue with the video that is suppose to load. Just wait a while eventually the videos will rotate out.

danda-vnovis likes this.
  9. Mine never worked, took all the blocks away but never it plays a film

10. Elly137

Elly137 User

Mine never worked, took all the blocks away but never it plays a film
    mine and from my Hosband never working.
    Why?

11. s.c.lynx

As has been stated before. The cineplex the content and rewards are controled by the interests providing the ad. Certain areas have unlimited number of ads (appearance) and others have none. It all depends on the vendors choice of where they want their ads to be displayed. We here at RC have no control over the selection or duration of the advertisements. We are a conduit for the vendors.

danda-vnovis likes this.
  12. imelvis

imelvis User

I have had some issues recently as well. Have switched from Chrome, to Edge, and now to Firefox, which seems to be much more stable.
    Now if I can just figure out how to get an art studio and gallery that would be great.

13. s.c.lynx

The art gallery and studio are available as mystery buildings. That means the awarding of them is randomn. On rare occassion they show up in the Loot-o-matic less often.

14. Dobrý den prosím Vás po uknončení levlu se mi načetli BZ do ukončení a zustali vyset na maximu a od te doby me nenacitají tak nevím jestli už další kolo není a hra tím pádem končí ????

15. s.c.lynx

I have tried to translate your question, but google translate comes back with some errors or miss translation. Thus your message does not make sense. I have asked for a Czech speaking friend to help you. She should be with you soon.

This is why we require that all comments in the main forum be in English.

Rosomack likes this.
  16. Rosomack

Rosomack User

I have only 60. level, but allegedly the last level in this game is 75. :D
    What is your level in this game? :)
    I hope this is what you mean. :)

17. s.c.lynx

Thank you Rosomack, To answer the three questions:

Level 75 is the final stage of development in the game, but many people keep playing the game by modifing and altering their cities to suit there tastes.

I have several cities in the game one is at level 75, another is at 62 and one is at level 43

So do I.

I hope that has solved the situation.

18. Rosomack

Rosomack User

Workaholic, "So Am I"? :eek::D

s.c.lynx likes this.
  19. ikram67

ikram67 User

my cineplax is not loading the movie

20. s.c.lynx

As has been stated before. The cineplex the content and rewards are controled by the interests providing the ad. Certain areas have unlimited number of ads (appearance) and others have none. It all depends on the vendors choice of where they want their ads to be displayed. We here at RC have no control over the selection or duration of the advertisements. We are a conduit for the vendors.