Announcement Hello Fellow Mayors

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by s.c.lynx, May 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello Fellow Mayors

I wanted to introduce myself to you, I am S.C.Lynx. I am the newest moderator to join the team and I am looking forward to helping you and having you help me in the future. I have been involved with Rising Cities for over two years. I have met a lot of wonderful people on here and look forward to meeting even more. Thanks in advance. Let us have some fun.

2. Geflin

Geflin User

Welcome to the nuthatch...er, RC ;) Nice to have you around. Good luck with the moderator bit :)

3. Racheengel

Racheengel User

Welcome to the Team...am sure you'll do a great job.

4. Good evening,

welcome here, you will do a great job. :)

Yours Sincerely,

Captain

captain123456 | ID 9168786​

s.c.lynx likes this.
  5. Welcome to the team S.C.

6. erm...... can you tell us when we get next monthly Producer's Letter please? :)

Geflin likes this.
  7. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Still working on the Maybach (and Tassie's Porsche).... Welcome again. Really good to see a few more Moderators around the block :cool::)

8. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thanks keep up the good work. :p

9. Geflin

Geflin User

Ummm, we got that on the second Tuesday of the sixth week of last month, during the solar eclipse that happened at straight up Midnight....don't you remember? Now, break out a pint and welcome the man ;)

10. I did welcome him. By a question. :) Haven't you noticed? :) :) Good question, I think :)

Geflin likes this.
  11. Geflin

Geflin User

Darn good question, yes. Seriously, you didn't get that last Producer's Letter? It was left right where we all could find it easily...under the rock at the bottom of the well in the back yard of the house down the lane. Sheesh, check your mail once in awhile.:rolleyes:

12. piche413

piche413 User

The Wishing well:D

Geflin likes this.
  13. piche413

piche413 User

Welcome s.c.lynx

14. saheel0906

saheel0906 User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.