Introductions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Evilviper, May 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evilviper

Evilviper User

In this thread you can introduce yourself. Please no offensive language.

Hi, I am Evilviper. I have been playing the game for a few months now, mostly when I am procrastinating from my college studies. I am happily married and have a child that is on his or her way. I am currently studying psychology to hopefully become a criminal profiler some day. Some day I wish to take my wife to Ireland and Germany, but currently, I am the only one of us that has been outside the United States, and that was only because I was in the military.

anilvap and VitaNes like this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

anilvap likes this.
  3. nennesby

nennesby User

Hello Evilviper, I am a Danish Grandma and have played - as far as I remember - about one year. I play very often - when nothing else happens or when I need a rest. I have been many places in my life, many times in US ex Florida, California, New York and Washington, but now we most trawel here in Europe. I suppose you want to go to German and Holland because your parrents come from there - else I would prefer Norway or Athen (the most beatifull Capital I have visited) in Grece here in Europe....

anilvap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.