Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by PirateLee, Jan 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Hi all

As my friend Strider said yesterday we are hopeful our developers have fixed the server problems and most should now (after cleaning cache and making sure they have the latest flash) be able to log on.

If you cannot still log on we can do a data reset on a one by one basis but as this is hugely time consuming and has to be done individually. We ask those players to contact support (me) by email and I will reset each account one by one.
    Please be aware we have 3 Million accounts and many of those are in the English area so since I do the EN support service this may take a little while for me to reply to everyone.

It will be done just may take a few days, I promise not to sleep or eat until its done...but I may have a beer or too:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

*kimmi*, fx4life, TCRooster and 7 others like this.
  2. Hi all,
    A quick update on the Login Issues:
    Investigations continued over the weekend, and the problem is now with the relevant team to sort out. Please bear with us, and hopefully all will be well soon.

We'll do our best to keep you posted with progress.

3. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.