metromoney

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by oikodomos69, Sep 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. How many metromoney needs to constract immediately (instant) without any recourses the Nuclear Power Plant ?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Go to the Designing Depot and click on the Nuclear Power Plant a list of the Metro Money needed to buy the building permit. Start construction of plant; Click on plant; There will be listed the cost in Metro Money for instant build. The cost increases for each additional power plant you build. I have several Nuclear Power plants over the original alotment of permits. I just instant build a Nuclear Power Plant the total cost was around 3600 MM.

3. Well this is the first Nuclear Power Plant will buy with metromoney. The cost is 999. But after I don't know how many metromoney need to constract immediately (instant)

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I do not remember, the last one I built the instant build for me was around 1800 MM. I hope this will help you. Maybe the other members of the community will have better memories.