money problem

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by ortamchatcihan, Oct 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mr. Sclynx I haven't played the game for years, it was a little easier to make money when I quit, I've been in the game for 3 weeks now and I couldn't collect 50000 gigs (coal-fired power plants) in this view of my city. Is there a different way of earning money, because if it goes on like this, my village will only end after 20 years: D [​IMG]

2. Oyun çok yorucu. Çok sayıda yükseltme talebini nasıl yakalarız, 3000 domates etkinliğinde aynı fabrikadan 2 ürün, 1000 havuç çok az üretim (daha az etkinlik süresi) ve üretim süresi çok fazla istiyoruz. Mesela, inşaatta çok gereksiz aşamalar var, fabrikalar toplam 160 üretiyorsa, 4 veya 5 üretime ihtiyaç duyulursa 100 çatı kirişi, ardından 400 çatı kirişi daha veriyorum, bu da 1 saatin başında beklemek anlamına geliyor. Oyun genel kullanıcılara hitap etmeli, oyuncuların çevrimiçi zamanları hesaplanmalı, (yükselen şehirler) oyun güncellemesini getirmeli,
    (çılgınca) arkadaşlar doğru bir şekilde, oyun içi alım miktarı düşük fiyat çok yüksek, sonuçta biz Amerika'da şirketin sahibi değiliz ve dolar ucuz bulmuyor.

3. ve çeviri berbat

4. oyun çok yorucu. sürüm istekleri çok fazla nasıl yetişeceğiz, etkinlikte aynı fabrikadan 2 ürün istiyor 3000 domates, 1000 patates üretim çok az (etkinlik süresi az) ve üretim süresi çok fazla. 100 çatı kirişi veriyorum 400 çatı kirişi daha istiyor, fabrikalar toplam 160 üretse 4 yada 5 üretim yapmak istiyor, buda tam 1 saat bekleniyor. oyun genel kullanıcılara hitap etmeli, oyuncuların çevrimiçi süreleri hesap edilmeli, buradaki (yükselen şehirler) oyuna güncelleme getirmeli,
    (berser) arkadaş bir bakıma doğru söylemiş, oyun içi satın alımlar düşük fiyat çok yüksek, sonuçta hepimiz amerikada şirket sahibi değiliz ve fiyatı ucuza bulmuyoruz.

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

ortamchatcihan - I understand translation of your statements is tiresome. Also do not post multiple continous postings in a single thread, the forum consider it spam. The prefer method would be to go into the previous posting and edit the addition in.

The fact that your lumber mills and farms are at level 2 is part of your problem. Production increases with each upgrade. Shortening the time needed to gather materials for your city. Also you can build up your supply of normally produced items so you do not have to produce them during the events. In this case potatos, tomatos, and beams. Again shortening the time to complete and event.