Task error (maybe)

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Skillet3, Oct 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skillet3

Skillet3 User

I have task: Click on some electrocity,but i can't click on it

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Skillet3 - We have tried to access your city. Are you still on line with the game. The game will not allow both of us to be in the same game at the same time. Please log out of game and we will check back in a short while. Also which quest is causing the problem?

3. Skillet3

Skillet3 User

4. s.c.lynx

We can not find anythng wrong with any of the quests. Several need you to level up to access the entire quest.

Please let us know what additional interested in. Also please provide the exact quest in question. Thank you.

5. Skillet3

Skillet3 User

Quest tell me to click on some Power plant

6. s.c.lynx

Go to the designer depot and purchase a building permit for a power house and then build it. The second step in the process is to instantly build the power house using Metro Money.

7. Skillet3

Skillet3 User

Ah thanks it's done it ! You can lock this thread

Thanks Team

8. s.c.lynx

You are welcome. Sorry it took us so long to get our communications straight. Closing thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.