What did you get in present 'today' - FleaMarketEvent

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by *kimmi*, Sep 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Topiary Cubes as well.

2. Topiary cube for me also

3. I have got this...
    [​IMG]
    I love this.
    first time I have got got some "good" thing.:)

4. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Congratz Karishma, I still haven't got that building.:)

5. thank you last time I got a botanic garden and It had no use for me because I did not produced any thing from it.
    now that I have got this[​IMG]building it has a need of Flowerista and in this we use the flowers that botanic garden produce
    but still I have not Flowerista so I am not gonna produce any flowers from botanic garden.;)
    THIS IS MY LONGEST MESSAGE EVER:oops::p

6. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

It's a nice builsing. Even without the flowerista (I haven't got one either) you get 6000+3000 cc revenu at level 4 :)

7. bcore120

bcore120 User

So far I have gotten 3 Floweistas to supply my two Nexus homes. Have a half dozen Topiary Cubes and other deco stashed in the suburbs from these events.

8. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Got the Exotic Terrarium this month.
    [​IMG]

9. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

4th Flowerista for me. 2 in use, 2 in Storage waiting for buildings and more biogardens (i might put them (floweristas in storage) up 4 sale, if and when that option will be available:rolleyes:)

MisterN68

10. nennesby

nennesby User

Just an Exotic Terrarium for me;-(

11. Skydome House! Another one to add to the collection.

12. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

Should I cry or laugh? The "Nexus-magnet" strikes again. Got my 15th :p. Still waiting my 3rd biogarden.

MisterN68

13. Exotic Terrarium for me again.
    Now on to the Halloween event!

14. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

Another Conceptual Sculpture this time. Good thing it was not a Nexus :rolleyes::cool:

MisterN68

15. Sadly another set of 'topiary cubes' to add to the collection - ah well, just have to try again next time!

16. It's that time again - have just completed the fourth challenge in this event and placed my 'mystery building' onto the playing field. Now only 7 hours and 58 minutes to wait!!!

17. Slightly deflated . . . its a 'conceptual sculpture' . . . but at least it adds 50 to my city's mood!

18. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

[​IMG]
    Tobiary cubes this time :(.

MisterN68

19. Tobiary cube :(

20. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

[​IMG]
    Another Omni Lounger.