100.000 Club

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TellusXIV, Aug 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Gratz wizardelo :)

[​IMG]

wguyjohnson and nervo82 like this.
  2. wizardelo

wizardelo User

wooh tnx:) it was one hell of an effort, and probably one of the few things that keep me going in this game, i hope so see you all join the 100k Club :)

MillerWrox likes this.
  3. What? Who? When? Where?

With other words, what is that 100k Club?? :)

4. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

Nice one Wizardelo, well done (-: It's gonna take me ages yet to get there.

@daniel23492 it's when your score gets to over 100,000 in the Top 100.

daniel23492 likes this.
  5. Thanks, MillerWrox :)

And congratulation, wizardelo :)

6. billyjim

billyjim User

Way to go Wizardelo :D:D:D I am so very happy for you. Now for the next landmark.

7. What's the next landmark? 200 000 ?

8. billyjim

billyjim User

I do not know that is for the Wizardelo to set for himself but that would be logical or 1,000,000

9. wizardelo

wizardelo User

1mil :O i almost fell down my chair.
    i never even thought 100k was possible with my city because i dont like/want to buy tower blocks just for the sake of it. but ive been lucky to win them here and there. and upgrading to L4 seems to push the minion number up.
    right now i dont have a new landmark, but i would like to see more of my 3x3 buildings up to L4, that is my next goal.

edit: just a quick note, 97k can be done just from levels, playfield, and city hall. eveyrthing over that is just minion population... just think about it..

10. billyjim

billyjim User

Oh Ye of the quick calculation. Keep me informed and make us mere mortals feel even more inadequate :p

*kimmi* likes this.
  11. wizardelo

wizardelo User

all im saying is that its very hard to reach numbers like 200k or so, because that would mean one needs 100k population.. which unless you build rows and rows and rows of towerblocks. you cannot reach that. and i dont intend to create my city into such shape, i like diversity and efficiency.

12. billyjim

billyjim User

Me thinks my hero protests to much and therefore has a secret plan for attaining the goal which he does not wish to reveal. Otherwise he would look weak. We are sorry to disturb you our might idol, forgive us for this, Oh Lord. :D

13. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Gratz PirateLee :)
    [​IMG]

14. wizardelo

wizardelo User

congrats Mr Pirate!!!!

15. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Gratz skb13 :)
    [​IMG]

skb13 likes this.
  16. skb13

skb13 User

Thanks Tellus!
    You spotted me! :D

17. billyjim

billyjim User

Go skb13. Show us how to do it. :D:D:D

18. Just made it 100006

19. harley9883

harley9883 User

Congrats WIZ! ..you deserve it. Thanks for creating the top 100 chart, does keep a player going.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  20. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Gratz :)
    [​IMG]

Andydow1964 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.