4th birthday building workaround?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by garry58, Dec 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garry58

garry58 User

I have used MM to bypass the 1st mastery challenge and can collect ok on the second. Anyone else tried it yet? will I get stuck later lol. Just cant wait for the devs anymore so tring it as a work around.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have not tried this yet. Keep us informed. Great work around. We are still waiting for the developers to work it out.

3. nennesby

nennesby User

Great idea - thanks;-)

4. garry58

garry58 User

On 11/15 for task 2 so maybe tomorrow I will have more info.
    ps I always clear all caches and turn computer off after doing a "work around"/bug fix. Didn't log back into city till rent was available to collect.

5. s.c.lynx

garry58 thank you and keep us informed.

6. garry58

garry58 User

2nd challenge completed started collecting on 3rd challenge. Seems ok once past the 1st mastery challenge. Will update if I remember when I progress more (fingers crossed)

7. s.c.lynx

Thank you once again for the update. Keep them coming. Thanks once again garry58

8. well then if using mm money gets you past he first challenge we should get a bonus code for some mm money. so people can get threw the first challenge. Sounds like it would be a good deal .

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    garry58, anoukjoris and nennesby like this.
  9. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Seems like an excellent idea to me:)

sams264227011a and garry58 like this.
  10. garry58

garry58 User

Update 3rd challenge completed and 1st collection on challenge 4 incremented ok.

11. s.c.lynx

Thank you again. Let us know when you finish the process.

12. garry58

garry58 User

I have now completed the upgrade. It seems you only need to use MM to bypass the 1st stage of the challenge. I like Sams suggestion that if the devs arn't able to fix this an easy out is to give a bonus code.

sams264227011a likes this.
  13. s.c.lynx

Thank you for the work around and for keeping us informed. Great job. We appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.