8500 production points

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by tfoley, May 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tfoley

tfoley User

Hello,
    I just got 8500 production points from a comet package but it never added to my total. Any idea if there is a delay or is is something to report

Thanks

Tim

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Most likely there is a sync delay or error. Try clearing your caches, closing your browser, either try using a different browser or restarting your device. That usually solves many of these issues. If still an issue please let us have your ID number and we will research further.

3. tfoley

tfoley User

Hello,

It still didnt sync up after this. My id is 9962709

Thanks

Tim

4. s.c.lynx

tfoley - I went through your accounts and see no record of you redeming shooting stars or comets in the last couple of weeks. The best advice I can give you is to fill out a support ticket and let the more powerful beings look at it. The process also sends additional information about your game and computer that could help them find the issue.

Sorry I could not be more helpful. Good luck

5. tfoley

tfoley User

It has happened on a second comet pack. Goods not delivered after. Wonder if anyone else is having a problem. Anyway i sent a mail about it

6. Evilviper

Evilviper User

I just opened one yesterday with no signs of anything missing. I do hope you get this resolved though.

7. s.c.lynx

Holey please submit a support ticket. This process sends additional information to the support team who have more capabilities than we do.

8. a.shab

a.shab User

Please help me how can I get Production points?

9. s.c.lynx

a.shah Please do not hijack another persons thread topic. If you have an issue start a new thread. To answer your question production points are primarily earned while collecting rent from workers in your resdiences. You may need to change some of your residents to workers or build additional residences and install workers. Good luck

Since the original question has been resolved. We are closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.